Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kusut..

One fine messy night......

As much as I've expected this thing would happen, and it finally did, but my brain started to stir for.. answers? WHY? It's already 5 minutes after 1 a.m and I'm not sleepy at all.. Everything make sense now.. I think I've been sighing more than 5 times.. I think am scared...must be the fear of the unknown came knocking down my door...I just want to sleep...and for once in my entire life...I'm really looking forward to be in the office at this point of time. Giler, Mudd? To do whattt?? I don't know....not too sure...I just want to be...in the office...to..plan and re-plan my workloads perhaps? Adoi...kusutnyee, ape aku pikir ni.. This is not the end of the world!! Sabar je lah, Mudd.. Everything happens for a reason and that's why am still 'there..' It's meant to be this way. It has been stated by Allah.. *sigh* Haih, am still sighing. It's okay, Mudd, take your time to feel like this. But make sure once you've bounced back, no more turning back, no more blaming others, no more sighing.

Haih....kisah satu malam..yang KUSUT!!

No comments: