Friday, July 8, 2011

Emcee Me? :)

After sleepless night preparing the script, well, actually it was one of my insomnia night :P, more and more butterflies flying in my stomach, headache to decide what to wear on that event, no proper rehearsal and the list goes on.......TETT! The day that I've been waiting for is finally here... 'The Wedding', and I'll be the Master of Ceremony. Wow, sounds so grand.. Master.. :P Special thanks to my babe, Lisa Pinkjamboo, for helping me out to make up my eyes :) They even printed out my name tag!



These are the photographers' name tag :) Cool Huhh :) You betcha!



I've been rehearsing on my own. Luckily the event was at night. At least I can rehearse in the morning. Thanks to Mr. Orangy, you've accompanied me all the way... HuuHuu..



Our time was running out... And there were more and more butterflies, grasshopper, ladybird, bees, etc.. I felt like, I wanted to scream on top of my lungs! "Babe, don't embarrass me in front of my, boss.." Puan Lisa, you're not helping me out here! TETT.. Haha, I know she purposely did that to burn my spirit. Yup, no time to get scared. Just do it!! Yeah, despite my nervousness the 'emceeing' went well. Alhamdulillah :) So, here some armature photos that I managed to snap. The 'real' photos to be posted later. Need Mr. Pinkjamboo to pass some to me :) Anyways, check out my 'workstation,' I didn't even sit at all throughout the event.



Ngaa... this table are among the VVIPs. TETT.. Meet Dato' Dr. Jacob, the groom's godfather. He was among the earliest. Dup dap dup dap...



Lisa managed to check out on her kids back at home with her mom-in- law. Well, all this while I will be their 'baby-sitter' when both of them out for photo-shooting :P This time around, I was part of the team.



I didn't even wear my tag, as I was wearing tudung, and wearing the tag... Herm, it looks awful..haha.. So I just placed it on the rostrum.



Okay, this was half way of the event. This photo was taken after the Blessing Ceremony. Now only I can breath! Phewhhhhhh.....



And now only I can sit down...and hang my tag...Hahahahhaa.....



Beats me, I can't feel my leg. TETTT....



Owh, this was the 'pelamin' by the way.. :)



And I managed to take photo with this beautiful Sofea :)



P/S: Next 'emceeing' on 22nd July for company event. Bring it on, babehh! :)

3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

cntiknye pelamin dia..wah ade new job now?emcee lg.fulus masuk.kem slm puan lisa eh :)

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

Haloooooo Emceeeinggg tu makanan ko lah! :)

Mudd said...

Lisa- dh lama gak ber emcee-emcee ni...tp tak secara official :P skali je yg official.. mase dinner kat mesiniaga yg tema dia colorful rainbow tu.. lain2.. just emcee utk orientation je.. :p
Acu-makanan tak brape asasi la.. wakakkaakakka