Friday, October 14, 2011

Between The Lines 11.09.11

Told ya I have sooo many things to update. Pffttt... Anyways, sometime last month, myself and my friend went to Liyana Fizi's Album launching at Bentley Music Auditorium. Her album called Between The Lines :) Seriously it was our last minute plan. On that night, we were not so hungry yet not too full, so we've decided to grab Hot & Roll first nearby The Curve and walk to Bentley Music Auditorium.



As we were munching, I've received phone call from my friend, ex-colleague, Amir, who happens to be the bassist of our local indie band, They Will Kill Us all. "Ko kat mane?" Alamak, tengah mencekik kot..huuhuu.. As we arrived, there were quite a number of people. I saw A. Samad Said & Hana Tajima, too bad didn't get the opportunity to take photo with her :P I heard Zee Avi also was there but I didn't bump into her tho.





And of course.....Amir... :)



The opening band for Liyana Fizi were Narmi.... anddd...... I can't remember the name of the other band..TETT.. But am telling you, Narmi was awesome! Jatuh cinta pendengaran pertama!. Haha... They performed Cair & Whirl and am totally 'cair' & 'whirled' :P


Narmi a.k.a Imran :) Awesome voice!

The showcase went well and Liyana Fizi indeed has great vocal as she can sing live. But am amazed with their stage. As they have like 'curtain' and they did the..... so called live, on the spot 'visual' and painting kind of thing while she was singing. It was my first experience to watch such.......'effect' I may say. Hahaha...




This is what I meant earlier.. See, they were 'painting' while she was.. performing :) Cool..

At the end of her show, she sang a song called 'Stay,' requested by all of us :P, a song from her previous band and album, Estrella. She's now going solo and Between The Lines is her first solo album :) I love all of her songs as to me, her song is very soothing. Huhu..


Tada... Liyana Fizi.. haha..













With Amir's help, we managed to take photo with Imran of Narmi :) Maklumlah, kami ni pemalu.. :P

And I even bought their merchandize.... Bag je... :)



Thanks dek, for inviting me... :)


Myself with Wina :)

Enjoy video of Liyana Fizi and Narmi below...





p/s: That day I put one line of Light Writing lyrics, "Tragedy happens in wonderful time.." as my FB status.. actually it was dedicated to my friend whose car being smashed at the parking lot...... Everything happened for a reason....

2 comments:

winawin said...

lebarnya muke cik winaaaa~
okay.. i'm officially depressed. huhu.
thanks kak madi. i had great time too :D

Mudd said...

dek.. biar lebar muke tp slim..dari nampak muke slim tapi secara nyatanyaaaaaa segalanya lebarrrrrr.....