Friday, May 18, 2012

G.K = Gila Kentang

I've been playing netball since I was.........Standard 4. And forever... I will always be the GK a.k.a 'Goal Keeper'. Even while playing Futsal also I will be my team's Goal Keeper. The protector! Ewah~ Well, it's all because of my size, I suppose. Moreover, I've always been my family and friend's so called 'protector', 'body guard', 'bouncer', 'security guard' name it.........Thus, as a conclusion.....am so good in guarding people lah.. Hahahahaaa...and GK suits me well..

Anyways, our company's Sports Club has initiated a Netball Tournament, inter floors. There were three teams participating. 

The Teams

 8th & 9th Floor - The Lion King

10th Floor - Ben 10

MY FLOOORRR yayyyyyyy...ehm.... Version 11.0 
(it's version eleven point 'o', okay?)

Our Netball Tournament prepared by Azwina :)



Netball Training

Since my floor and 10th floor have our so called 'allegiance' with each other, we don't mind having training session together. :) We've been training for couple of weeks. It was more like happy hour on the field. :)


Ben-10 girls :)
My team + 2 Ben-0 boys :)

Kak Mai is our appointed 'Coach' :)

I didn't expect  these boys much much better than the girls. Tett..

Yee! Our precious Goal Shooter (GS) :)

Ahah, Halim is our first seven. Our Center (C).  Not bad for a first timer tho.

 "Jaga gerak kaki!!" Kak Liza shouting from outside.. huhu..

 
 Unexpected landing on the field...Training delayed for few minutes :P
 
The Day!
 
Role Call!

The Score Keeper

Mr. President - Sports Club

Umpires ready!

 Lion King - Auummm...

 Ben-10, Steady!

Version 11.0 ever ready! haha... 
 
Hot girls on hot sunny day, wewww :)

Abg Yus, The Lion King's Center (C)

The Lion King vs Ben-10


 Ehm, Ben-10 vs Version 11.0. Berusaha kerass! :P

 
 The 'picnic' time!! The best time.. haha..

Hey, Ryan was there to support me too!!

 Yup, The Lion King is the winner!

It was extremely hot and most of us forgot to wear the sun block. Me too! I got sunburn. Luckily, people can still recognize me on Monday. haha..  But, the extreme hot day triggered my cough..Am coughing sooo bad.. :( 

Anyways,next will be, Futsal!!!

Bring it on!!!!!!

P/S: Tak yah nak bring, bring la sangat, Mudd... ankle tu.. lutut lagi....some more batuk 'bunyi-anjing-laut'... TETTT..

3 comments:

winawin said...

first, awat la pi taruk poster buruk tuh.
second, xde gamba wina training pon. sob sob.


;p hehe, gurau jer~

Mudd said...

First, mane ade poster tu buruk.. Second, mmg dah perasan pun..kta tak ade gamba... ngn yee pun tak ade..... this is bad... tetttt.... :(

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

best gile aktiviti kau ni. aaa aku tak sbr nk beranak dan nk cuba slim balik dan fit balik so bole main futsal/netball.huwargh