Monday, January 20, 2014

As I turned 18 on 18th...

Owh, boy.. It has been ages that I've not been updating my blog.. Bad, Mudd.. Bad.. Hahahaaha.. Hey, I just turned... '18' last Saturday ^_^ Hard to believe?? Yes? No? Should be much younger? Hahaha.. Am always young at heart. I'm so grateful that Allah has given me chance to live, breath and fix myself. In sya allah. Thank you so much for all wishes! This year, my birthday is so special as I've been receiving my birthday wishes two days earlier due to FB been prompting my birthday too early and people got confused. Owh, well.. If they wanted to wish the whole month also can do ^_^

Here's my dear Lisa's birthday wishes for me.. Huuu~


Happy Birthday Babe.
As usual, age is just a number. Who cares about it, when we still look 23.
May you have a great year ahead babe. Insyaallah.
You're the closest person i have in my life after my family. I could tell u everything without u judging me. What can i ask more when God grant me the wish to have someone like u. I may not see u as often as i want babe. But i'm always a whatsapp away.. Pls take a good care of urself. Don't let people take advantage of ur kindness. Keep searching for the right one. coz sometimes love happens when u least expect about it. Be with someone whom makes u smile for no apparent reason. Follow ur heart but listen to ur instinct. Alamak, terpanjang pulak.. Hehe. I love you babe. I love u like i love all my Ferrari's collection. Coz sape usik Ferrari i, confirm i rotan. Precious kot. Hehe. Btw, don't ask me why Ferrari. Its just an example. But seriously, don't touch my Ferrrari's...

Happy Birthday Babe
.

So, am like her Ferrari's collection, eyh.. Haaaahahaha.. We hardly say mushy-mushy "I love Yous" to each other..But.. lately.. we said it quite often.. I think.. Haihh~

Anyways.. yeah.. happy birthday to Mudd... May Allah gives me the best of me! In sya allah. 
 
p/s: Thank you Allah, Thank you.. 

No comments: