Friday, March 18, 2011

Close Call.......

Yesterday I was supposed to go back to Temerloh with my beloved auntie & cousin. However, we've changed our plan at the very last minute and we've decided to balik Temerloh the next day after Subuh...Since I've yet to buy all groceries for our family day, so, at first we thought of going to Giant, but after thinking once, thinking twice..we finally went to Jusco, Wangsa Maju and I drove my car. We've settled around 9.45 pm and we had no other plans so we went home. Moreover, esok nak kena bangun awal.. nak bertolak ke Temerloh... However, right before the traffic light after LRT station, I hit a pothole and there was a loud sound but I thought it was not that serious...But as I was driving on MRR2, the sound was getting louder...Terus tutup radio, untuk menghayati bunyi.... and I drove until we've reached Giant, Gombak. Jauh jugak la kottt.... By the time I checked out my tyre, memang dah leper....and beyond my imagination......Meremang pun ye gak...Terpikir, macam mana I can drove all the way from Wangsa Maju with that kind of condition... :( Bila last time I changed this tyre? If am not mistaken, I've changed last year, Alif helped me to send to the workshop.. Bebb... am so needing you at this point of time you know.... :(


From this angel.. The condition was not that bad.....


But the fact is... the tyre is soooo in a bad condition..... Disaster!!! :(

Luckily we didn't panic..... Luckily I didn't panic!! The first person I called was.....adikku..Aiman!! "Aiman datang sana la Kak Ha..." Awww... so schweettt..but.. all the way from Sungai Buloh?? Mari kita mintak tolong orang yang dekat-dekat...Auntie Mas did called her mechanic, not available. In fact, she almost called her boss for help.. Coincidentally, her bos was staying nearby... And I tried to call Farkha...Tak berjawabbbb..!!! Seriously.. I was so buntu....Maybe I need Lisa & Ocin's help kot...I drove slowly...and I stopped at the nearby shoplots.. Adalah kedai serbaneka yang tak berapa beraneka barangnya and I tried to get help.. "Sorry la cik, tayar motor pun saya tak reti tukar, apalagi suruh saya tukar tayar motor.." Well for a man, don't know how to change the tyre.... Hish..memalukan.. :P I didn't give up, I went to the nearby burger stall and asked for help again. Alhamdulillah...Ada jugak yang sudi membantu.... Pak Guard, En. Mazlan & Acap si budak peniaga burger... En. Mazlan siap tanye ade jack tak... "Erm, tak sure..tak ada kot...." Owh nooo, how ignorant I can be... :( Erm..I just found out that I have a car jack...under my spare tyre.. :P Hmm..setelah 6 tahun memandu CLK ku ini.... Siap dah berkarat kott.. En. Mazlan siap gelakkan aku.. :P


Inilah 'jack jack' nye.. :P

The burger boy, Acap sedaya upaya loosen the nuts.. Peluh-peluh.. Auntie Mas bought them some can drinks.. Alhamdulillah..setelah bertungkus lumus...... BERJAYA....... Ya allah... syukur Alhamdulillahhhh! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! :')


Inilah dia...tayar sementara.....memang tak bley merempit with this tyre...

p/s: To all three Samaritans, May Allah give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.

2 comments:

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

babeeee... ade hati nak merempit yerrrrrrr...dont babe, not good for health ok, jadilah pemandu yang berhemah macam i ok.. slow n steady, nak bawak laju-laju pun nak gi mane babeeee...

thank God, all of u are ok...

Mudd said...

tu la bebbbb..memang i insaffff giler.. tanak bawak mcm dulu2... (actually i mmg dah lama tak merempit.. :P eh..yeke..) tp seriously..smua kejadian2 ni..slalu jadi time i berhemah.... betull...:) and yeah..alhamdulillah... all of us okay........... tq babe..kalau tak..tak pasal2 i dah s.o.s u and ocin... :P