Monday, March 21, 2011

Tragic but it was Allah's Fate...

Last Wednesday, I've received the most shocking news when my cousin's 2 months old daughter passed away out of sudden under her nursery care. According to my auntie, they said they bathed her and fed her with milk and then they realized she was not breathing. Hospital said there were fluids in her lungs. :( So sad... For further details you may refer to my auntie's blog.
Some of my aunties said, "Why we need to involved press?" This news was in Kosmo on Ahad. Yes, we have to accept Allah's fate that Allah loves her more, but as her parents, I believed they felt the disappointment & distraught. Think about it, what if it happens to one of us. I'm not married, I don't have any children, but I cannot imagine, if it happens to me. :(



My cousin posted his comments on An Najah's facebook wall and it seems that, they've removed his comment and didn't give any clarification. Hmm...



Just look at her.... DearestAdelia.... I didn't even got chance to meet her pun.. :(




This is Arwah Adelia....


My cousin's wife & his eldest daughter..

p/s: To Abg Nizam & Kak Fariza, Adelia will be up in heaven waiting for you.
Al-fatihah to Adelia.

3 comments:

Mudd said...

my auntie brought this case to Dato Shahrizat..
http://mamasita-mamamia.blogspot.com/2011/03/salam-dato-seri-shahrizat-abdul-jalil.html

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

Al fatihah..hard t0 accept this T_T

Mudd said...

the hardest one indeed acu.. :(