Thursday, August 18, 2011

18 Harkat....

This morning I've received an email from my good friend, she asked me..
cik!
dapat x kuwankkan nada gelak anda?
Huhuhu, agak-agak boleh teka tak gaya percakapan sapa tu? :P Anyways, let me recap a bit on this 'gelak' thingy. Previously before Ramadhan, I've posted in my Facebook status that I would want to 'reduce' the 'decibel' of my laughter. For those who knew me very well, they should know my trademark, my laugh. TETT.. So, hopefully, this Ramadhan, not to say not to laugh at all, but it would be great if I would be able to lower down the tone a.k.a harkat. :) Insyaallah, :)

(Please click on the photo for larger view)


Alhamdulillah, so far I've managed to maintain my 'goal,' dan saya berjaya gelak sesopan yang mungkin... Mungkin disebabkan langkah-langkah 'amaran' yang diletakkan di workstation saya :) Though, some would give positive feedback, some would laugh, some cannot accept that I don't want to laugh 18 harkat anymore, some give sarcastic comments, some said I'm hypocrite, not to laugh like that only in Ramadhan dan dan dan.....It's okay, am just trying my best to change one simple thing during Ramadhan..Dan semoga ia berterusan walaupun selepas Ramadhan. Insyaallah.. So, no heart feelings.... just "senyum...tak perlu kata apa-apa..." :)



The 'warning' sign that I've pasted at my workstation :)

p/s: Semoga saya istiqamah dengan gaya gelak sopan ini. Amin. Insyaallah..

No comments: