Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let's Do Some 'Markings'

The last time I played Paintball was.......................................................maybe 3-4 years ago..... I think,  =_=" Feh been inviting me to play for ages and I've been given 118 excuses. Thee.... Nevertheless, Feh's charm managed to convince me to play. Yeah, after like 5 times inviting me.. So, we played last Saturday....

VENUE: Taman Botani Negara (a.k.a Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam)
FEES: RM 100++ (Inclusive lunch)






Meet Fehmi a.k.a Feh, ebribodi...

This is Roland, very funny and loyar buruk big time.. huhuu.. 

This is Kugan and his girlfriend Kavita 

Check out, Feh's personal marker.. Fuh~

Everybody seemed to be amazed with Feh's gadget.. :)

Registration is compulsory!

Mask & Vest 

The marker

This is Syahid, our Marshall during the briefing session

Focus! 

Tadaaaaa... Muka tak sabar nak menembak!!

But seriously, paintball is 10 times tiring than jogging am telling you! No joke! x_x. You have to aim, hide, jump, run, name it, well, even myself 'tergolek' baik punya wei. I've learned my lesson, next time, I  must do the stretching and warming up. It was like in a battlefield!! Exaggerating :) We played 5-6 rounds until we were out of pallet. That day we were playing for fun. So... are you game??? Let me know as next match will be early November.

 (Image Googled)

I am not a malicious person, but the feeling you get from shooting someone with a paintball is beyond wordsOliver Lang 

No comments: