Wednesday, October 3, 2012

X Means Extreme

I didn't even realize that the 'Malaysian Salomon X-Trail Run' I took part last Sunday was actually not a 'normal marathon.' I just blindly followed my friend when he asked me to join him, until his another friend told me that there will be some muddy trails, uphill and downhill. I gave her my cute panic-face. "Babe, don't tell me you don't know?," she said. Err....No, I don't know =_=" But when I asked my friend, he said it will be a normal 10k marathon. "Ooo...Okay.." Meleset! The event emcee confirmed my doubts, "To all runners, it was raining last night so expect the muddy trail.." O_o Owh, well... Bring it on! So, here you go, some photos taken using my...... android phone je... :)) Well, For more details, beautiful photos and full update of this event, you may go to this blog Runwitme.

All macho men ready to go.....

But before that, let the cheerleaders cheer them all.. :))

And off they go.... Wuhooo....

Meet my new friend and her name is Sonia, she came with her father and..... what a small world, she's actually my brother's girlfriend's ex-classmate.. Phewhh..

Yuhuu, check out the first hurdle... Photo taken after the event actually.. :P That's why the path sooo clear, not that I'm the first person to arrive.. huhuhu..

Hello, Hill...

Owh, yeahh...

That famous tree.. Looks familiar, right?

Indeed, that the hills...... are........alive... Fuh..Fuhh..

Beautiful morning.......

 
Err.. so... Anyone????? :))

I love the morning sky....

Just... keep..... moving....... x_x

 
Even these cows been cheering, " MOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE..."

I can do it, I can do it.. x_x

I was like, hah, baru 3km??? hahahahaa... 

The trails & surrounding makes me feel, as if am in the 'Biggest Loser Ranch' Uuuuu....Kikiki...

=_="

Muddy here..Muddy there...

Hmmmmm.....Good luck to the organizer...

Why I took this photo? I'm not too sure either... hahaha...

 "Jangan tergolek, Jangan tergolek, jangan tergolek..." =_="

I feel good!!! 3 K moreeeeeeeeeeee...... 

I knowwwwwwwwwwww!!! x_x

Yayyyyyyyyyy.... 

                                   I feel like I wanted to roll myself to the finish line...


Finally!!!!!! Yayyy.. My friend said I finished within two hours.. Wuu, not bad for a rookie! Huhuhu.. THE END...

But my Extreme trail didn't end just like that.....Well, clumsy me have lost my car key while running.. T____T :( Extreme, extended version... Thank god my friend helped me, he drove to the nearby locksmith in Serdang. Check out how expert this locksmith.....

Tools ready...

Kids, don't try this at home...

Thank god am not driving BMW.... Just CLK - Cute Little Kelisa =_="

I lepak, you help me ya, Mr. Kind Locksmith.. Thank you.....

This beautiful babe here is Suzanna :) Thank you, babe. 
Thank you also to my friend. :)) Jazakallah, Thanks, beb.. 

Helluuu new key and alarm... :) :)

New achievement! :) I will definitely join again next time!!

p/s: Don't compare; instead, focus on what matters: being a better you than you were yesterday - Team Runner For Life

No comments: