Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy Ke..?

I don't know how I got this idea. We were just chatting on 'wassep'. Then, one after another, you've been sharing your... crazy experienced and I said I will definitely put in my blog... Hahahaha... Of course I didn't put in my blog immediately, so had my 'amnesia' and I had to 'recall' every single crazy story that almost drives me crazy.. Wakakakaka... Tak de sapa suruh pun, nobody pays me, sendiri cari keje! Serves me right... But of course, I've already asked 'tuan empunya badan' punya permission. Banyak jugak cerita-cerita gila yang direject sebenarnye... So, here goes......
  • You've written a love letter and prepared your so called will for your children and you get your friend to keep it for you, just in case anything happened to you. And...your will is on renewal basis, you will update as when you want too. Herm..

  • Out of blue, you bought two wide screen full HD TV and you delivered each TV to you sister's & brother's house...as a gift. I nak jugakkk! Kikiki.

  • Your went for your day trip inspections at Labuan, Bintulu and Miri, so trip is like, KLIA-Labuan-Bintulu-Miri-KLIA-Kuantan. Hah, lepas tu terus demam.... 

  • Well you and your never ending crazy trip, diving at Pulau Bidong from Thursday till Saturday back to Kerteh, on Sunday you were working as usual. Later on Monday had meeting 5.30 p.m to 7.00 p.m?? Same night, you had to travel to Kuala Terengganu to catch your flight at 9.00 pm but you've missed it. You went to find other means of transportation - bus! Tadaa... Took the 10 pm ticket and arrived Putra at 5.30 a.m! 7 long hours!!!x_x Tak habis lagi, you had to take a cab to rush to LCCT as your flight to Bintulu would be at 6.30 a.m! And you've made it! Phewh.. T__T I sendiri type rase penatttttt........ So... Kerteh-Kuala Terengganu-KL-Bintulu-KL-Kerteh =_=" 
  • Bargain with one Salesgirl for almost an hour, until that stubborn girl finally gave you the cheapest price, say from $25 to $5, but you just walked out the shop and declined the offer since you were so pissed off that you had to wait for one hour to get that cheapest price. O_o Uuuuuuuuuuuuu....

  • Met a stranger, he needed RM 300 and without second thought you took out your RM 300 from your wallet and gave him!!!!! No hesitation!! Well, luckily, he paid back!
  • You went for your facial, hung out at Starbuck, passed by a furniture exhibition, bumped into a RM 2K sofa, you sit on it and you suddenly bought it. CASH. =_="

  • "Tengok balik, last 3 days, I have traveled on land - bus, on water - boat and on air - plane, damn. This is crazy!" Well, am just re-quoting what you've said..Dubidubidu.. Baru tau crazy......?

  • You were off for your company away day for 3 D, 2N and you brought along your socks, like 6 pairs of them? Beb...Six??Agak-agaklah kalah orang mengandung!
  • Just got back from your business trip in Miri, went to KL, waited for your GF for hours in front of her office just to give her flower. Hmmmm, so hopeless romantic of you.
Yes.. YOU...

p/s: Banyak lagi kerja gila YOU dah buat... well,  I chose this top 10 story cukup.... Owh, tak sebenarnya ni je yang diapproved! Ehehehe... =_=" Apepun, my favorite is no. 4. Very dramatic... Macam Amazing Race...! :)

2 comments:

winawin said...

errrr.... TV wina rosak :(
hehhe

Mudd said...

hahahaha..olololoo...