Friday, October 12, 2012

Temerloh Koi...

This event dah bersawang kot,  since it was last month when I went to my uwan's house.. Yayyy,  To Uwan's house we go!! Woohooo.... 'Transit' at my auntie's house in Gombak and lucky me, she prepared  my favorite breakfast!! :)) Check it out..

Extra crispy omelette just for me!

Ahah, the 'co-pilot' with her 'segedik lebih' moments.. lalalalalaa...

As we arrived, nothing much to be done since we arrived quite late. Then the next day, was the fun time! The ultimate activity that my grandma has assigned specially for me.... What else... to cook 'Gulai Tempoyak Ikan Patin' laa... Am her apprentice, remember. :)

 
 
Yummeh!!

Whereas my auntie go for 'western mission.' She baked chicken lasagna and yummy apple puff!!! 
  

Owh, so tempting... *drooling*

Seriously tasty.....

Tak habis lagi ye, as usual my grandma, she would request us to cook several dishes so that we can tapau and bring back to KL. She assigned me with another mission, to fry the chicken and I had to clean the raw chicken first! But when I tossed the raw chicken into the sink, guess what greeted me...

Helluuuuuuuu... of course I screamed on top of my lung. Well, there's a bit of drama queen in me.. *flip hair* Kikikikii...

Fried Chicken siapp!!!

Fried Patin :)

Ahah, this is my all time favorite - Holy Mackerel!!

Phewhhh, all done and now is tapau time!! I had to prepare four sets - for myself, my auntie, my uncle in Bentong and my auntie in Gombak.. Fuhhhh~




Nice tagging done by yours truly.. :)

Mine :)

Tadaaaaa... We went to Bentong on our way back to KL since my cousin just got back from Egypt for his semester break. We had little feast, my auntie cooked some yummy Yee Mee!



Cousins... And am the youngest... miahahahahaha..

Yeah, pengakhiran of my 'segedik lebih' :) 

p/s: I love my 'kampung' again and again.....

2 comments:

nome said...

Adik...u look gorjes dan kurus la!

melelehnya tgk ikan patin tuh...haih, bile la dpt mkn gamaknya...payah tol nak jumpa...

Mudd said...

Sisku sayang... tu taktik amik gamba sbenarnye...kecilkan badan sekecil boleh.. mane ade kuwusssss.. ikan patinn!!! alamak.. ala sis.. insyaallah kita cuba buat and bawak ofis.. insyaallahhhh!