Monday, April 15, 2013

Support Our Malaysian Heroes!



I've been bugging my colleague down at the reception since last week! "Ain, ade parcel tak untuk kita?" "Hari ni ade parcel tak?" "Ain, ade parcel tak?" "Ade parcel tak?" "Awak rase parcel tu sampai hari ni tak?" I think Ain was seriously annoyed with me :P So this week I thought to keep calm and collected and decided not to disturb Ain.  But around 11.30 a.m I've received Ain's phone call and I was screaming as if I've won a grand prize lucky draw :P Huuuuu~ Despite receiving another parcel bit later, it's okay. I can't wait for the clock to struck 5.30 p.m.!! It's time to open the parcel and time to strike a pose! Owh, well. I'm so #camwhore they said. Lalalaa~  So... we took some photos....








The price is RM 45. For more details about this t-shirt, please visit this blog or like Support Malaysian Heroes page in Facebook.  Seriously, I do not actually know the blogger a.k.a the admin for the page. I knew one of her friend whom I happened to meet during my last trip in Mabul. But seeing her and her sister seriously and enthusiastically so into this t-shirt for fund rising, hey, why not I support them and my friend too.  Okay, if anyone interested to buy this t-shirt, do let me know or you can get in touch with the Admin directly. 

Somehow, their spirit triggered me to submit my Mercy volunteer application today, submit by hand. I've been keeping that application since February...... So, we shall see.. 

Thank you Nadiah Khoo. You do not know me and I do not know you. :) Hahah.. How strange! Eh, Thank you to Achai too..:)

So, Hey! Support Our Malaysian Heroes, ya!

p/s: Al-fatihah kepada pewira negara yang gugur ketika berjuang.

No comments: