Friday, June 19, 2015

Hashtag Jiwa Kacau Yang Kompleks

Am a very authentic person that I can't hide my emotions and feelings. If am sad, happy or angry, it will easily written on my face. Especially sad. People around me would easily 'detect' it. I tried to fake it. Fail big time. If am sad, I won't be able to share it with anyone. In fact, I don't feel like sharing. I would just suppress..suppress..suppresss......and suppress it. Things might got worst, like I started to remove my profile pictures or change to pitch black, until further notice. Hahaha...I just thought that I should just...suck it up and move on. I..think.. I have move on..ehehehe.. Life goes on. I will still love people that I love and forgive those who have hurt me. Dubidubidu....

Anyways,  here's what happened when I've been thinking wayyy too much..LOL..

Kita bikin sajak laaa...
___________________________________________


Aku nak bangun...kosong...
Kau tak tahu aku..
Aku tak tahu aku..
Dadaku, mohon untuk tak sesak lagi..
Otakku janganlah sarat mengemis
Tak payah sedih di hati..
Cukup dah menangis..
Aku cuma nak bertenang..
Tenang setenangnya yang tenang..

Yang memahami, memahami..
Yang ikhlas, ikhlas..
Yang jujur, jujur..
Yang sayang, sayang....
Yang gembira, gembira..
Yang nak membantu buntu
Yang tak tahu sekadar lalu

Sedangkan aku?
Lidah jadi kaku
Hati beku
Mata lesu
Sampai bila?
aku tak tahu..
Aku dah tak tahu siapa aku..
Aku memang tak tahu siapa aku..

madhat140615-Jiwa Kacau

p/s: "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. "
TQ, Mr Brighside for always be there by my side.

No comments: