Saturday, March 27, 2010

Deepest Condolence...

My deepest condolence to my dearest Miss Madi & her hubby Atif for the lost of their little angle.

Now a little bit of background on Miss Madi. She is so dear to me. She was my former uni lecturer. Moreover, we shared same name, as well as the spelling - but her nickname is Madi & mine is Mudd. We shared almost the same size. The most obvious thing that can differentiate us, she's a 'white chocolate' and am the 'dark chocolate'. I was born in 1982 and she was born in 1972. We shared everything from our feelings to our secrets to our clothes! I always hang out at her house and we will cook dinner together, gossiping and a heart-to-heart session. We've been together since she was single and now married to a Pakistani, Atif Rafique Mughal. In November 2009 - she broke the great news that she's few weeks pregnant and I broke down while hearing the news. One of the happiest day of my life.

Until yesterday evening, while I was still in the office, I received her phone call. Her voice was so unbearable, devastated and she told me that she lost her baby. Their little angel. Our little angel. It seems that she no longer feel the baby kicking since last Monday and she felt her stomach turned hard. So
they went for a regular check up last Friday and that was when the Doctor declared that there was no longer a heartbeat and she must deliver 'the baby' the soonest possible. I was speechless and could not find any words to comfort her at that point of time. This was my second time, experiencing this kind of situation. I pray for Miss Madi & Atif to be strong and able to move on with their life. I pray for Miss Madi's health and may Allah give her strength to pull herself together to go through this painful experience.

Al-Fatihah to the little angel who don't even got chance to see the world. May you will await for your Mommy & Daddy in heaven. Amin.


Miss Madi & Atif, it is indeed a hard time for both of you.
This is the Qada' & Qadar by Allah & it was already stated in Lauh Mahfuz.


(p/s: I know how much she wanted this baby...)

1 comment:

sedah said...

siannye ms d...takziah...