Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's All Because of 'Lisa'......

Lo & behold.

Finally, I've 'launched' my own blog. And for a newbies like me, am still struggling to familiarize myself with all 'blogging-systems' here. I had difficulties to even update my 'Profile.' Haiya..
Later I will properly update it ;p Am so new to all this but I'm willing to learn...
So, bear with me.

Well, well...I've been longing to have my own blog. But previously, I kept on giving excuses to myself, add a bit of laziness, seriously could find right time to 'construct' it, too many stories to tell - where to start? Woo.. enough said...

Anyways, if not because of Lisa, I will still 'extend' my excuses and "Dark Mudd" will only be stored in the dark. Well, this involved two Lisa. One is my dearest Faralisa who is very experienced in blogging and another one is futsal teammate, Khalisa who is responsible to encourage me to have one. Normally, I was the one who give comments in Faralisa's blog and expecting to be the 1st person to do so...it depends on her entry also.She always said that blogging is good to express your feelings and the journey will be more interesting as we mix with interesting blogger. (Guess you might be right, Babe).
As for Khalisa, her blog is private but am honored to be able to view it. And she's very straight to the point , gave some advise here and there and ask me to just go for it.

Yay, it worked. For that, both of you are honored to be in my first entry.
Thank you to both of you and..."Tunjuk Ajarku Sifu."

And now let my journey begins......




The moment I saw this stairs..
There's a voice, inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it.."


It ain't about how fast I get there,
It ain't about what's waiting on the other side....
It's THE CLIMB..
(My Skytrex Adventure, Bukit Cerakah - Feb 2009)

(p/s: Theme song for this post - The Climb by Miley Cyrus)

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

awww terharu siut.seems like "Lisa" sungguh synchronize dlm hidup ko ;p

nnt anak letak nama weols ye kikikiki.
keep it up ;p