Friday, February 10, 2012

Recap # 2 - The 30 Carat Gold :)

Yeah last month on 18th January, I turned 30 :) Alhamdulillah. :) I've received a thousand wishes on my Facebook wall, exaggerating and I considered this year's birthday, the most special birthday.. huhuu...

I've receive birthday wishes from my family and friends as early as 12 a.m. Erm, Lily special case, she sent at 11.45 pm if am not mistaken. Mengantuk sangat katanya :P Thx, Wak :)
For the first time in my entire birthday also, as far I remembered la, this birthday I received birthday wish from my Uwan. Well, I can't be expecting to get her to call me every year to wish for my birthday kan....Uwan kot? It's not common in my family. Haha..   So what happened was, co-incidentally my cousin called me and she happened to be with my Uwan. So, I said to myself, this is my most special birthday and am considering myself as the most lucky and special cucu...ewah~ am carrying my own basket again....  :)

Anyways, on my birthday, I woke up macam biasa. As I'm going to my bathroom.... I saw something scribbled on my white board. 

 
 
  
Hahaaa....terbantut hasrat nak mandi.. I grabbed my handphone and..snap..snap..snap.. :)
Aww, thanks babe you are so sweet!!! But your sweetness didn't stop there............ You put a special entry for me :) Thank you again, Babe......

Love you, Babe! Yeah,  mushy me...

CACA- Everytime I look at her, I can see YOU!! :)

RYAN-He's mummy's boy for sure... :)


On my facebook wall, I've received this funny clip from Farha. :) TQ, Farha.. Hahaha...



But I love the clip that she gave me earlier actually.... Totally hillarious especially the last part. She even commented on my wall "Sila berjumpa dengan saya kalau anda tidak gelak." WAkakakaka... maunya tak gelak... bertabur....

In the office, I received this....

 Thanks, Wina :) For that, I gave you a BIG hug and you replied, "Aaaa, taknak, Wina bukan hug-hug person.." Lalalala.. tak peduli..

From Nurul. I asked for one orange, she gave me three instead. With a birthday wish note!

I didn't expect for any celebration to be organized by my colleagues,  seriously. I knew we were going to have lunch together since CNY was around the corner.Moreover, there are three January 'babies' in my department, Halim on 5th, myself on 18th and Akmal on 27th. So, I thought we're going to celebrate on 27th. :) Meleset.

 
 
 First time do the 'Yee Sanging' thingy..

And then, here comes the birthday cake....... I heard this cake had made Wina to go through so many hassle to get this cake. Thanks again, Dek. :)


 Myself and Halim both don't want to admit that we are already 30.. 'Dia ni 30, dia ni 30.."
 
Photos courtesy of Yee. Thanks Omar, Kak Liza, Evelyn, Yee, Wina, Akram, Lily, Norli! THANK YOU!

Yeah, happy birthday to me :) Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.


A few nights before my birthday, I did some spring cleaning in my bedroom. Guess what, I found my 14th birthday card. Classic! Sent by my Auntie, Che De while he was studying in Denver, Colorado. :) So sweet! She never forget my birthday. She even remembered the entire family's birthday :) She gave me some token for my birthday and I feel 14 again! Hahahaaa...



P/S: Even Abah wished my birthday, on time, for the first time. Itu pun sebab I asked Aiman to sms my father to tell him that, that day was my birthday and he must call me! Hahaha.. the demanding side of me :) Huuhuuu...

8 comments:

nome said...

wahhh ramainya yang sgt kat mudd...akak tumpang gembira...sbb akak pun sygkan mudd dalam2...ekeke

happy belated besday to u dear...semoga kamoo sentiasa disayangi, dirindui, diberkati, dan macam2 di lagi la...love u dear!

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

babeee...tembam kan muka i dlm blog u tuu, skarang i dah kurus tau babe....hahahah (ape lah motifff lisa niee) wakakkakkakak..
babe, 7 june pls dont do anything ok coz im going to maldives...wakkakaka..well, dreaming is free but going to maldives is not. erkkkkkk...

ps: sape tak sayang mudd, maknenya dia org gilaaaa...heheheh

Mudd said...

Sis Nome- I love you moreeeeee!!!! Amin. TQ very much!!!!!!mumuahhhhh!!!

Babe- i mmg ade tu je gamba ngn u..hahah..i tanak amik gamba ngn u skrg..sbb u dah kurus sgt.. nanti i pulak nampak tembam..hahahah.... erm.. u bukan hint kat i suruh bli tiket g maldives for your bday kan? wakakakakakaka..... awww babe.. ade gak org gile yg syg i ..eh.. :P

Teacher Nuha said...

just say last month "i received" a thousand wishes on fb - if u state when the event happened.

When did you receive a thousand wishes?
last month i received....at...on.....hehe

Teacher Nuha said...

btw dh bp byk gaji nafneng?

winawin said...

mahna mahna~ ;p

Mudd said...

@teacher nuha baiklah teacher akan dibaiki...sila baiki lagi ya.. kalau teruk sgt..buat satu course utk ha.. :) gaji????? tak tau..... tettt. @wina... hati2... nanti berjangkit.. :P

::farkha|Jabar:: said...

mana mana....