Friday, February 10, 2012

Recap # 1 : Aku, Wina & Yuna...

Weewoooo........Sempena waktu lunch yang panjang on this lovely Friday, why not I recap one of my previous activities that I suppose to update sometime last month - Yuna Showcase at DBKL Auditorium that I've 'accidentally' attended. Thank You, Wina and to Mak Chek Matchek too... :P However, due to wrong turn here and there, we arrived half an hour late for the show. Huh, so called KL folks huh... Pftt... Anyways, since we've arrived late, we have missed a few songs, including Random Awesome, I think :(. The moment we found our seat, without wasting any time, I took out my '2.0 Megapixel' and Wina's camera too, I snap as many photos as I could until Yuna's manager came to me and said, "Sorry, tak boleh amik gambar ye." Ooopss..Tu la dah datang lambat, tak sempat dengar 'taklimat' :P Despite the crowd was quite....quiet, even Yuna said so, we enjoyed her performance, well I enjoyed it very much. Macam mana dalam CD, macam tu la suara Yuna live....Awesome.. Here's our awesome photos... huhuhuu...


   

 

 


 
Thx Wina :)

And my favorite song that night goes to....... Decorate :) Weeee....

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

aku rs tetiba muka ko cm Yuna!haha

Mudd said...

kahhhhh~ aku titibe rase perasan sedetik lebih.. wakakakaka... yuna 10 tahun kemudian kot.. miahahahaha...