Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Excuse Me, Excuses.....

I have not been blogging until I feel awkward to post a new entry, parah =_=". So many things had happened yet none of it got chance to be shared. I have so many things to share but I don't even know where to start. This is a serious 'blogkage' and treatment is seriously needed. Haha.. The initial excuse for not blogging was my blog has been under attack by 'unidentified' blog, which has been spamming into my 'Reading List' and I got pissed off and wished for that bloody blog 'pooffffff', gone with the wind. Ey, and it did.... :) Then, I started to give my busy-like-Rafidah Aziz excuses. Later, I gave my 'heartache' excuses, followed by 'headache' excuses 'in-shocked' excuses dan dan dan....... you and your excuses, Mudd.... 

So, BAIKLAHHHH....kan ku kupaskan satu persatu perkara itu.. Hahahaha... 



 I love Haris, this one, NO EXCUSES :)


P/S: Excuse me, excuses, please excused yourself... dubidubidubidu...

No comments: