Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mudd is still Mudd....

This is my fate over your fate
Out of sudden but not a burden
Not leaving your life, for living new life
Am not chasing notes, please do take note
Not that am desperate totally absurd
Not that I asked for, not that I regret tho
Trying to understand, not to pretend
Brand new and no clue
Heart your, I really do
Dear, you're so dear
Split me 18 on the 18th
Your point of view? My pleasure, thank you
Ain't fairy tale, ain't bargain during sale
Change only some, not lump sum
Your heartache is my headache
Tired over me never over you
Activated what I've deactivated?
Coz 2010 stays in 2010
But am here to hear
Just believe me am still me
by:
Mudd
11-02-11

2 comments:

yanna.lyana said...

I'm hear to hear too, when you are in hullabaloo or in blue, i'll come to imbue with a field of view.

Mudd said...

wuuu... :) luv u yana!!