Thursday, February 10, 2011

Terbantut....

Last Monday, Aiman went to return all the not-so-important stuff to the 'hewl'..Thank God Begum accompanied him. Nevertheless, those morons sarcastically told Aiman "Apa pasal datang, lu ingat, otai sangat?" Ko kata nak suruh pulangkan barang-barang 'tak berguna' tu kannnnnn... Then, they dare to say to Aiman that they are going to blacklist Aiman's name! WEIII, he was just your practical student for goodness sake! Not even your contract staff! I wanted to email or text their bosses, Ernie & Jeremy, but it seems that they also part of the morons. Shishhh! I've been discussing with my sister to bring this issues to press, with help by my dearest Mrs. Pinkjamboo, she got that press number and anytime I could escalate this matter. BUT... I only think about Aiman... If I proceed with my action, that bloody company would frame him, because it happened before to their previous ex-staff, they accused the ex-staff for stealing their equipment! *sigh* I've been following up with Aiman on this matter. When I asked him the progress of his practical placement, tergendala, his lecturer is still on Chinese New Year holiday. Pfft... Aiman just replied my text, 'Blum lg. Sabar dulu. Eman kt umh lg ni. Baru nak beli mknn.' ......... Hmm, okaylah.. Clearly, your sister here is the impatience one! *sigh* EEE, GERAMMMM! Aiman, orang yang teraniaya sangat mustajab! :( Haihh... my only option here now is.. to be patient.....






p/s: Good thing come to those who wait......

1 comment:

Mudd said...

mangkuk2 ni blagak tul kuar melodi...... :(