Thursday, February 24, 2011

She's Leaving on a Jet Plane...

FINALLY... I got the opportunity to upload this photos and post this entry!:P Anyways, this happened last month, 1st Feb to be exact. Seriously, this entry almost 'bersawang!' Well, I consider it bersawang if i post it when Alia dah balik dari Sydney :P We sent Alia to KLIA as she's going back to Sydney to continue her final semester for herMasters :) You go girl! :) I woke up as early as 4.45 a.m, I think, and we left around 5.30 a.m.


Alia even say good bye the house cat, Katherine, not sure how to spell out her name but they always call her "Kateen.."


As we arrived, just nice for us to solat Subuh and had early breakfast at Asian Cafe. It was too early but I still eat my breakfast tho - Mee Goreng with Chicken drummet. Not so bad. But their Mee Hoo worst. Kesian Auntie.


After we had our breakfast, we were chit chatting, and of course I would do my duly duty, to be the 'paparazzi' :) So I snapped photo of Alia... I mish you!


Photo of Budak Kecik....I have dozens of his photo in my hp.My god, I feel like a stalker already! :P


I can see serious conversation is going on here.. :) Look at Budak Kecik.. Seriusss...


Ahah, what were you guys up to..... Takkan amik recipe apple crumble kot :P


No lah, actually, I told Auntie, the second last and last ayat in surah at-taubah, is very good to amalkan. If we amalkan, Insyaallah, it avoids us from accident that relates to steel (eg. kereta, pisau, kapal terbang, etc, ape2 berkaitan dengan besi). Alia jot down for herself, and same goes to Auntie Bad.


Alhamdulillah, thank god my late great grandfather thought my father and he thought us this ayat. If you guys can recall, it was ayat hafazan for our form 5 (Tak tau la if form 5 dulu lain dari form 5 sekarang). My father said, if we recite this ayat everyday after solat, Insyaallah, we won't die on that day. But if we're suppose to die on that particular day, Allah will make us forget to recite this ayat, Wallahua'lam bissawab. Here's the ayat. Jom amalkan sama-sama :)

Sesungguhnya telah datang kepada kamu seorang Rasul dari golongan kamu sendiri (iaitu Nabi Muhammad s.a.w.), yang menjadi sangat berat kepadanya sebarang kesusahan yang ditanggung oleh kamu, yang sangat lobakan (inginkan) kebaikan bagi kamu, (dan) ia pula menumpahkan perasaan belas serta kasih sayangnya kepada orang-orang yang beriman.

Kemudian jika mereka berpaling ingkar, maka katakanlah (Wahai Muhammad): "Cukuplah bagiku Allah (yang menolong dan memeliharaku), tiada tuhan (yang berhak disembah) melainkan Dia kepadaNya aku berserah diri, dan Dialah yang mempunyai 'Arasy yang besar.

And finally, it was time for Alia to go.... :(



And sempat for her to give final post with Zaki & her family.... Except with me, lupa nak amik gamba :(



Me and Zaki promised each other, not to cry, and we didn't.. But this song been playing in my head at that point of time.. 'Am leaving on a jet plane...' Goodbye, Love..


But Auntie unable hold her tears...... Warghh..nyaris berjangkittt!


We left KLIA quietly, everybody were on silent mode.. Not too sure, what we were thinking..


But when it comes of posing.. Auntie is ever ready... :)


p/s: Where is the good in goodbye?

No comments: