Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pillow 'Fight'.. :)

One fine evening, myself, Lisa & Tasya went to Pasar Malam nearby our home. You should look at Tasya as she was soo excited. :) See for yourself....


"Mummy, we're going to Pasar Malam!!"


"Drive faster, Auntie Mudd...."




Tasya never let go her mummy's hand..


Check out Tasya's 'shoes'....


Owh oo... I can see trouble here at the pillow 'stall'...


"Mummy, I want that..."


"Mummy......I want the 'piwoo'.."


Ler, bantal tu ke yang digadohkan.... =_=


Lisa been persuading Tasya to put the pillow cover... Misi Gagal..


Obviously... She just want the pillow....


But eventually she changed her mind and she might think that the pillow cover was not a bad idea tho.. :P


And they went back home happily ever after.. hahahahaaa

p/s:When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve-Napoleon Hill. I think Tasya has this power.. kakakakakakkaka :)

No comments: