Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kembarku???


I've shared this photo to my FB early of this month :) Tak sangka dapat sambutan hangat. Hahaha...  Some of them got confused and some really thought I have twins! =_=" But my close friends, they won't be fooled by me. Huuhuu... Anyways, this is my 'sayang,' my youngest brother. Take note that he is 6 years younger than me :) Well, yeah, we do look alike, a bit.. :) If we're walking side-by-side, hugging, holding hands, arm-to-arm, it's normal for me and Aiman. We're so attached... like twins... Hahahaha.... Reason being, I was the one who looked after him while he was little. Though we have maid, but I will make sure am the one who put him to sleep, I would be around him most of the time. The funny part that I would still remember until now, when Aiman was a baby, while he was sleeping, I would whisper to Aiman's ear, "Aiman tak boleh jadi tentera, Aiman tak boleh jadi tentera.." =_=" Errrr, not sure the actual reason but maybe I don't want him to be separated from me? Ehehe..

So, yesterday during our family Iftar. Me and Aiman jadi 'cam-whore.' Of course I was the one who forced him to take photo with me la... :) Dubidubidu...... We've made some experiments.... :)

 Aiman wears specs....

Okay, my turn....Hmm.....
 
 Okay, what about both without specs?
 
Lastly, both wearing specs...By the way, am wearing my mom's, and her glass power.. erk.. x_x

Okey la..Bole laa, sama la sikit...But he said I have high cheek bones..He doesn't.... hahahaha... Aiman tak kisah...!

p/s: Aiman was so blur and was being silly yesterday as he just taken his Wudu' and I touched his hand and he whined, "Alaaaaa, batal la air semayang, Aiman!!"  =_=" I 'debik' him and said, " Aku ni kakak ko kot, apehal nak batalnye!!" My mom's remarks, "Kesian, tak abis stadi hukum je gayanya tu" Desyumm....

2 comments:

LiFe Is BeAuTifUl LyRiC said...

cer Aiman pakai tudung pulak.. samer tak?
Muahahaha....
*mampuih hang ketuk aku

Mudd said...

babe....adik aku simpan gamba aku dlm purse dia..kengkawan dia bahan dia..apehal ko pakai tudung ni aiman..betul..hahahahahahahahah..