Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Long Week

Finally!!!!!!!Got the chance to update my blog!! Warghh....

Ehm, anyways, butterflies in my stomach all gone! Emceeing all done! Phewhhhh....Last couple of weeks was my hectic week! Monday was my Long Service Award event, Thursday and Friday attended Training, on Sunday joined our company Futsal Tournament.... Fuhhh......Nevertheless, the event went well..Alhamdulillah... Me and my partner was more relax, more spontaneous, though the hotel's sound system was not up to our expectation but everybody enjoyed the whole event, err, I'm assuming la =_=" The food was not that bad.. Though I don't even have appetite to eat. Yeah, I didn't eat at all. Well, just two cream puffs.  As usual, the 'ultimate' session was the photo session. So.. happy scrolling :)

Meet my Emcee partner Mai (left) and 'bunny' Norli :)

Ahah, with my 'mantan' emcee partner
Kemal & Mr. Photographers - Muhsin & Safwan :)
  First timer, Fateh, old timer, Yee :)
My pose with Mr. 'Presidente'

 Company Idol, Saha performing "What A Wonderful World"



 Ahah, sempat pose dengan 'artis' :)


Candid!

With sporting Pei Pei!
Ahah, with Haji Nadzri Muhsin :P
Mr. President's Angels? TETTT..

Sapa kata orang HR serious???

Baik punye....

Norli? I believe I can fly pose? :)

Training Unit - Last pose together *sob sob*



Thank you FPSO for giving me opportunity to become Emcee once again, to my co-emcee, you're rock!! Hopefully next year our event would be much better than this year, Insyaallah.
Emcee again next year?? If they still need my service, Insyaallah. 


p/s: Apepun, first time pakai tudung gaya 'ular tedung' nih..hahahaha

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

tu yg aku tgk gaya tudung lain dh tuuu fewittt

aku br baca post psl DJ tu. wow. nx time cuba lg. ko try la ERA fm lak ke kihkih

Mudd said...

hahaha...nak pakai skali skala..time event ok la beb..nak pakai tiap2 hariiiii....herm...
hahahaha....ERA???? tak penah terpikir plak.... huhuhuu