Monday, March 16, 2015

Mr Brightside I don't LOVE you but I TRUST you..

The best part of 'us' is that we are not siblings, not bestfriends, not lovers, in fact, we are not even attached to one another.
Nevertheless, you and me trust one another like siblings, care each other like bestfriends, we hugged one another's heart like lovers, like so unexpectedly whatsoever.

Uniquely, we don't have to be next to each other all the time but most of the time we are always be there for each other.

We are gifted with this shoulder that as and when I need yours likewise when you need mine, that shoulder is yours and mine to be for shoulder to cry on like it should be.

The fact that we are always thankful for having one another, we don't have to always thank each other for having each other..

Hey, YOU..

Mr. Brightside
Who gives your shoulder, at the same time I give mine.

madhat
260115

p/s: "I trust YOU"




2 comments:

winawin said...

oh my.. *teary eyes* I trust you!

Mudd said...

i trust u more than u trust me! I trust.. and love YOU! :)