Friday, June 18, 2010

ME hate YOU..

Hate You, You and You
by Mudd

I feel like changing my car
As if I can take off the scar
Or should I hate football
And hate 'The Owl'
Or maybe find new job
And put my memory to stop

I feel like changing my hand phone and the tone
And hit it with a very hard stone
Or deactivated my facebook
And delete his photos by hook or by crook
Or remove his number to his email
And make disappear all my pain

No peacefulness in my mind
Damn why you are still the one in mine?
Should I go for a vacation so it will cure?
Damn wish she were not the one in yours
Wish you were infected with H1N1
And satisfied you belong to no one

Been changing everything
But it leads to nothing
Am still in grief am still in despair
And yet nothing is repaired
Insomnia marathon
Hell, this is no fun
Feels like tomorrow will be no sun
Feels like everything ends up barren

Dammit, Me hate you and you!
Cause when me hate you made me hate me!


p/s: Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated..pfttt...

4 comments:

Mudd said...

i shd hv watched my words "i feel like to change my car" now look what hppn to my car.. :(

Mudd said...

hari tu sumpahan kereta.... den my car accident..
pstu i mentioned about hp... now my phone problem... alamakk!

Mudd said...

hmm....am i fully cured now? am not too sure.. *sigh*

Mudd said...

YES.. you are cured MUDDD.. LAUGH NOW.. WOOHOOO..:)