Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mish YOU..

Dearest Caca & Ryan,
Auntie Mudd mish you so bad..
Am dedicating this cute song to both of you.
Imagining both of you singing this song together.
Mmmwahhh...
Mish you,
Auntie Mudd

"You're my hunny bun, sugar plum, pumpy upmy upmy upmkin.
You're my sweetie pie.
You're my cuppy cake,gumdrop,shyummkums pure,
The apple of my eye!
And I love you so, and I want you to know that i'll always be right here.
And I love to sing this song to you
Because you are so dear!"

Mish shopping wif you Caca...

Mish Ryan's smell....

Mish baby sitting Ryan

Mish wiping caca's dirty mouth..

4 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

bulat hitam sungguh mata si caca.hehe

Mudd said...

iye.. dah she got husky voice.. so comeyyy.....

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

comelnya tasya n ryan kan..hihihi..anak sape la tu iyaaaaaaaaa...

Mudd said...

haih....sapalah agaknyer nanny dia.... wakakakakkakakakaka