Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unexpected Visitor

Walauwei, I feel like my blog is not being updated for ages! ;p Acu siap cakap my blog dah bersawang. Fine! I've been so busy for the past few weeks and now am taking the opportunity to update my blog. Yayy!! So much so of being busy, last Friday, I've received unexpected guest to my office! My beloved Aboh - Encik Md Hatta & his family! Jauh dari Ganu kite. ;p It was raining heavily until I had to sort of screaming while talking to him.Serious macam gaduh, tapi sebenarnyer berborak! Last-last I suggested better masuk kereta baru dia, Alza kaler putih gitu, plastik tak cabut lagi!, and borak dalam kereta dengan tenang. Ade la 7-8 kali tawaf kat parking Mesiniaga tu. Pak Guard pun naik heran. ;p My father stays in Kemaman, Terengganu with his 'new' family. The last time I visited him was somewhere last year. I think ;p.

Everybody would say that am exactly like my father, from the attributes to his attitudes to the body frame, features, skin color to his smile. But my laugh is wayyy much different than his. My father's accent is a bit different. Baik his Malay or English. Once, I told him that his English is so poyo! My cousin's name is Dalilah and we called her 'Dal'. But he pronounced her name as "Dell" Apakah..? I remembered back when I was in UiTM, my friends and I was in his car, Babe, you was in the car too, tak sure you ingat ke tak, memasing sibuk menyiku each other then started to pinch my elbow. Rupenyer nak suruh I talk to my father in English so that they can hear him reply back, just for the sake to hear his accent! Boleh tak??? ;p Huhuhu..

Anyways, am so glad that he came! Love you so muahh, Aboh. ;)

Auntie Azizah, Aboh& Jibrail. Oops, perut kena cover. ;p



Meet Mohd Jibrail Hakimi! Some said we do look alike. Yeke?


Me & my Aboh. Haa, yang ni confirm muka sama kan? ;)

P/s: Dengan banggenye I've wished Abah "Happy Father's Day," last Sunday!!! Father's Day is supposedly on 20th June, this coming Sunday!! Aiyo.. ;p

3 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

aww.so sweet.it has been ages i didnt say happy fathers day.tu la dulu masa hidup kecik lagi tatau nk wish2 happy fathers day ni.sigh.

Mudd said...

alaaa...nape ko buat suasana suram laaaa......
its okay.. tak payah wish... doa lagi sampai direct kat dia.. insyaallah.... ;)

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

sweetest entri =]*sambal menjeling tuan punya bl0g yang tertid0 pulas*