Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Allahumma Lakasumna....

Last Friday, the traffic was so massive and totally a no-no for any berbuka puasa plan. However, we had a berbuka puasa plan with our family and guess what my mom picked the location at Kurau, Sungai Buloh, hmm, jauh kan.. Anticipating the traffic is going to be bad, so I've decided not to drive. Good idea, not the best though. Earlier of the day, I've planned with my brother, to fetch me at Kelana Jaya LRT station the off to Sungai Buloh together with him and his fiancee. It's already 6.30 p.m, am still in Kelana Jaya, Nabil still in Subang Airport stretch, so we had to change the original plan. I had to take LRT to Gombak and my sis would fetch me there and off to Sungai Buloh. Kelana Jaya to Gombak, it was a long way, no joke!


LDP's traffic is building up. Manage to snap this photo on the 'jejantas.'


Yep, I've stopped at every station!
Align Center












On the way reaching Gombak, I called my sis to confirm which station she would fetch me. "Taman Melati," she confirmed. In the train, it was empty, not so many passengers. So, I took the opportunity to snap few photos. Hehe, takde keje la tu. The long journey was quite boring, some more it was raining outside, the air-cond was full blast inside, I was sleeping until I've reached Wangsa Maju. Itupun sebab my mom called me up to confirm my location, if not I must have 'overnight' in the train! Berbuka pun dalam train, alas perut dengan air cincau. As I arrived Taman Melati, it was still raining, heavily. My sis said she has arrived already. "Betul-betul dekat dengan pintu masuk station, ni." Penat mundar-mandir, tak nampak pun batang hidung dia. I asked her to find me. Then she argued, she already at the entrance. That's weird, am at the entrance as well. "Alamak, Ha!! Salah station la!ni kat station Gombak!!" Sigh. No choice but to take the LRT to Gombak, alah, one station to go je. Hehe..macam-macam!


Welcome to The Manggis Restaurant at Lorong Manggis ;p Seriously, I've never been here before.


Terus makan tanpa fikir panjang ;p It was already 8.oo p.m ;p


I like this photo.. ;) Different person, different reaction.


Looks like Luqman is not in the mood. Sedah said he was too shy+ too excited ;p

Finally, we've reached the restaurant around 8.00 p.m. It was cold and wet. Mood nak makan pun kurang, but seeing all of my mom and siblings faces, it was priceless and all pain' gone. Dah berapa tahun we tried to berbuka sama, all six of us. Alhamdulillah, tahun ni berjaya ;) Though, with so many obstacles to reach there, but it was worth it. Furthermore, that night was a very special night. The 'ice-breaking session,' as we're welcoming a new person in our family. Congratulations, Umi :)



Unlike her son, my sister was enjoying her food ;p



Ayah Ahmad & my mom ;)







The night will not complete without my brother Aiman made a havoc. He broke the glass. Sibuk sangat amik gambar sampai tersiku gelas tu! The owner of the restaurant didn't charge us at all.



'Her Daughters' pose ;p



My eldest sisters family - Kak Nuur, Zara Yasmin & Abang Adzrai


My elder sister's family- Adam, Sedah & Luqman Hakim


My younger brother and his 'fiancee' - Nabil & Fiza


The Duo, my youngest brother, Aiman & me ;)


Me & my sisters - ramai jugak cakap, muka kitaorang langsung tak sama ;p


Peace!


My mom said, "Oke, pose macam pegang tahi lalat Hashimah Yon." Kekeke..Ni sure ade tak kenal sape Hashimah Yon kan, dia banyak berlakon dalam crita P.Ramlee. Paling gelamer, babak dalam Seniman Bujang Lapok, "Adegan Belacan" dengan S. Kadarisman ;p Panjang tul explain. wakakakaka..


Dah lama tak bergambar sakan macam ni ;p Macam-macam pose ada!


Last but not least, a family photo for Zamilah Clan ;) Alhamdulillah, semua ada ;)

p/s: My family is my everything.

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

clear je camera.camera baru ke phone baru?haha
cnfuse aku dgn nabil n aiman.lebih kurg je muka haha.sungguh gigih ko dr KJ ke gombak.ish3....

ko snap kat ldp tu ade nmpk kete aku tak?kakakakaka.pejadahnye ko kat KL bole smpai ke KJ?npe tak naik je dr tgh kl ke melati or gombak terus.uh uh uh

Mudd said...

itu la namanye nak jadi ceritaaa...kekeke.. giler la aku dah ukur setiap sudut n inci lrt dowh.. kekekeke..