Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bila RAYE...

Yezza, bila raye nak menjelma, for sure seluruh rakyat Malaysia menanti-nantikan iklan raya. Including myself ;) Somehow I feel that this year, iklan-iklan raya tak berapa 'menyengat.' Dengan kontroversinya. Baru terasa kehilangan Yasmin Ahmad. So I've picked my two most favorite raya commercial. I'm sure most of you have watched both commercials. Satu sedih, satu kelakar but both menunjukkan how we treat our parents. For the first commercial, it's a very touching commercial and I pray to Allah that I won't be treating my father like that. Though, me and my siblings 'small heart' with him for many reasons.... I will always remind them, that he will always and forever be our father. Whereas, the second commercial is a very funny and so real, very Malaysian. They love their mother and would do anything for her. So sweet ;) Enjoy watching!







I would like to wish all of you
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
Maaf Zahir & Batin ;)

No comments: