Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mind Your Consciousness

Yesterday was my typical, normal and ordinary journey back home from office. I took LRT from KLCC heading to Masjid Jamek then I took STAR to Cheras. I've told you it was normal. In the train, I was accompanied by my colleague, Wina, she's going to Bukit Jalil. So, having Wina by my side, we were chatting like god knows. Bak kata orang, borak tak 'hengat' punya!Macamlah tak jumpa setahun! We were facing each other but once in a while I was glancing to other passengers, embarking and disembarking. Then after Hang Tuan Station, if am not mistaken, I saw one young Chinese lady came in. The first thing I saw, she was on her PSP, and I was like, Wow, PSP while taking LRT, I never have that in my thoughts before. Well, normally people would read newspapers or magazines or novels. While having my thoughts running, I did noticed something is different about her, but I couldn't register in my brain, what was the difference! Kind of ignoring it and her, we continued chatting. Until I heard the announcement that we were about to arrive to Cheras Station, dah bersiap sedia 'babai' Wina, then I took a look again to the 'PSP lady.' Finally, the difference REGISTERED! I looked at her belly......


She's pregnant!

Ya, Allah! Am I blind or what?? I turned to Wina and told her what I saw. Obviously her face also turned red! How ignorant I can be? But too little too late! From Hang Tuah - Pudu - Chan Sow Lin - Cheras. Wei, dah berapa lama dia berdiri? I felt so ashamed to myself! "Wina, pegi la jemput dia duduk," I whispered to Wina after I got up. "Tanak, tanak." Wina tak angkat muka langsung, tapi muka dia merah. Sudah, dua-dua langsung tak bertindak apa-apa. Slowly the 'PSP Lady' took my seat. WAAAAAA! I disembarked from the train feeling so bad. ;( But, Allah is Great! The moment I took out my T&G card and I turned. Lo and behold...


A blind man!

Who was struggling to find his way to the exit. I grabbed his arm, without second thoughts, I don't want banana to 'fruit' twice! Lead him to the exit and I asked him "How are you going back, are you taking the cab?" He said he's going home on foot. HAH? Biar benar! Terpikir nak hantar dia balik rumah, tapi.... Macam mana ni? Though he is blind, but I think he knew what was in my mind and he said, "It's okay, am very familiar with my road." And I let him walk alone. I kept on looking at him, then to my relief, I saw a boy screaming "Papa!" running towards him. Owh, his wife and son came to fetch him. Alhamdulillah. Haih, next time, kena alert!

p/s: My typical journey turned to cerita siaran sekolah pulak ;p

2 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

hahhahahhahahahhahahha ...tiba2 rasa klaka.BTW isteri anak dia of koz normal kan? :)

Mudd said...

wakakakaa...acuu..yg tu ko concernkan...kambeng..
yee...memang kedua2nya..normal......kekekekee..