Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nabil's Wedding - Part 1

FINALLY, setelah dah sedikit berhabuk kejadian ini, barulah I got the opportunity to upload my brother's wedding photos. Before merapu more further, I really want to say thank you to my dearest Lisa & Ocin, the exuberant photographers, who took awesome and beautiful pictures for Nabil's wedding. Thank you very the much, babe! . So untuk mengelakkan sebarang kejadian 'juling' dan 'fenin,' I will put Nabil's photos part by part, Part 1 - Nikah, Part 2 - Sanding and Part 3 - Outdoor Photoshoot, As for Kenduri doa selamat for groom's side, I will put in Part 4 entry :) Wuu, dah macam Twilight Saga pulak.. Anyways, just to recap, last Syawal, Alhamdulillah Nabil dah selamat menikahi his beloved wife, Fiza. It was held at his wife's house in Ipoh, Perak. The solemnization was in the morning followed by bersanding in the afternoon. Dengan sekali lafaz, Nabil selamat memperisterikan Fiza. Alhamdulillah, Barakallah! Actually, on that day I've just recovered from my high fever, ha'ah, I've passed the 'baton' to my mom, kesian dia pulak demam. I felt so happy, and sedikit sedih of course, but HAPPY more than sedih la. Yelah, sorang-sorang adik beradik dah berkahwin, sayu gitu-gitu la. So lepas ni bertambah la 'Triple G' kita, Geng Geng Gossip ;p Zainon-Clan berbesar hati menerima Fiza to our family! Okey, let's enjoy the Nikah photos that I've selected from the 'warehouse' and some are raw, some are edited. Lazy to put captions lah, huhuu....

































Edited a.k.a Storybook version:





P/S: Haih, kawen dah adikku.. *emo*

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

hantaran dia cntik.update2.

Mudd said...

hehe....adik aku hantar kat klang..