Friday, October 22, 2010

Nabil's Wedding - Part 3

Okey, korang.. Hasil karya terakhir dari Lisa & Ocin - The Outdoor Photo-shoot. Alamak, I can't recall what's the name of that place but it's quite 'breast-taking' la jugak... Kekekeke... Dengan ada tasiknya, air terjun, angin bertiup, tapi masa tu dah nak hujan, so bukan sepoi-sepoi bahasa dah. Memeriahkan lagi suasana, geng-geng bas sekolah Nabil yang turut sama menjayakan sesi pergambaran kita ;) Mereka sangat sporting! Ikut je arahan Lisa & Ocin. Siap sorang tu mengikut kreativitinya tersendiri - kaki sebelah dalam pelampung, sila lihat sendiri. ;p
Nabil & Fiza also were very cooperative :) I asked them to lay on the grass, they did it. Pose like this, like that, jump few times, etc. :) Senang keje cameraman and cik director a.k.a kakak pengantin..huhuhuu..
Ngam ngam settle semua photo-shoot, angin bertiup kencang, hujan terus turun dengan lebatnya......Timing giler cantik.. Alhamdulillah...

Later after that, masing-masing terus shoot back to KL..but as for myself, my youngest bro, Aiman and my mom, we had to go back to temerloh. So, I merempit from Ipoh-KL whereas Aiman continued KL-Temerloh. Our unwell umi has been sleeping the whole journey. Maybe because of the medicine that she took earlier I guess. Quite a rough journey as it was raining until we reached Temerloh. Aiman yang the whole day tak makan langsung lauk kenduri, menggigil cari makanan, so we've decided to drop by at Mc D and he bought not double, but triple cheese burger! Lapar ye bang..While I was driving, I saw him eating the burger. However, later I heard him snoring. Penat sangat la tu. Like half an hour after that, he woke up, and guess what he was doing? Continue eating the burger!!! Aiyo, brother...... You really funny guy la...hehe....

Thanks again to Lisa & Ocin, I know I can always count on you guys, very dedicated, enthusiastic, determine. Album pun dah siap. Puas hati. Nabil & Fiza love it so much. Ada orang berabad nak tunggu album kawin dia siap. I doakan korang murah rezeki in this business. Amin. Anyways, happy admiring all outdoor photos ;)











































p/s: To me, there's no such thing of a perfect wedding. Perfect wedding is just a gathering of my loved ones at the perfect place and time.

3 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

kt mane outdoor shoot ni?huhupakai songket.i like

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

weeeeeeeeeeeee ini kat Ipoh. I went there, called Gunung Lang, Ini tempat shoot SEPET :)

Mudd said...

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....betul Gunung Lang.. OMG.. acu..begitu detail penerangan ko ye...

so lisa: jawapannye acu dah bagi.. ;p