Monday, January 24, 2011

Dessert To Die For...

Last weekend, I had dinner at Pizza San Fancisco, Bukit Jelutong. It was my first time and I enjoyed the meal very much. Yummy! Thank you dear Zaki. Hehe.. :) Later after that, it was dessert time and we've been told that Zaki's father made all the desserts... Hmm, Zaki's father?? Father?? Well, I thought they would make one or two desserts. Meleset. Not two and not three.... but FIVEEEE.... Am in heaven!!! I'm not a big fan of dessert, FYI.... Even when we had company dinner or lunch at any hotels, I would either skip the desserts or a scoop or two of ice-cream also will do. Rugi kan.. But this time around.. hehe.. Eat all you can!! Though my stomach was full with our dinner meal. I took each of the desserts...




Uncle Wahab & Auntie Faridah :)


Aizat & Aiman :)


Alia & her boyfriend, Zaki Zamani, whom coincidently his elder brother was my former classmate..It's a small world afterall :)


Kami geng-geng meja hujung, 'the cutest one' :p

DESSERT TIME @ SUBANG PERMAI


Aiman ni dah kenyang tapi teruja with all of the desserts.. Huhu..Tell me bout it, budak kecik..


Eleh, shy-shy cat konon...


Auntie pun pandai pose 'Facebook'.. gagagaa...


Alia, your future father in law is watching the way you scooping the trifle. Huhuhu..


Prune Cake.. Sedap......


My favorite!!!! Apple Crumble... warghhhhhh....


Trifle...Cake, Jelly, cream... erm... cannot recall... tapi.. SANGAT SEDAPPP......


Caramel...


Onde-Onde...


The 5 Desserts.. Delicious!!


Meet the Chef! He's UiTM TNC okay... A Professor OKEYYY... Uncle Ibrahim, you've made my night! I went to bed smiling...huhuhuu...


And you've made their night too :)

p/s: At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

No comments: