Thursday, January 13, 2011

He Didn't Forget My Birthday...

Alhamdulillah, everything is so smooth for Alif... He passed away peacefully while his mother was holding his hand. From mandi to kafan to burial.. During solat jenazah the ma'mum was almost 100 pax. Alhamdulillah... All went well..In fact, just now after talkin, once everything done, turun hujan rahmat.. Alhamdulillah..Moreover, tonight is malam Jumaat... May you're in peace down there, beb..

After Amir sent me back to Hospital , I parked my car at hospital and tumpang his car to Surau & Tanah Perkuburan, I went back to Alif's house. At first, I thought I wanted to go back Cheras to change but Amir kata for sure tak sempat, some more hujan lebat. So, I tumpang Alif's sister's room, Alia, for prayer and 'pit stop.'

Suddenly, Alia came with Alif's BB, "Abang got 138 message, babe, " she said. I smiled. Then, I took Alif's BB, and I saw...

1/18 Muddy Hatta's Birthday

:'(



and Of course...
I cried......

I was just asking Alia yesterday, when is his birthday :( And he remembered mine! I wish we would have spent more time together beb.. :( I remembered he nagged at me once, "If you want to hang out with us babe, then you better move back to Shah Alam, we can meet up every night." "NO WAY," I said. All this while I took things for granted, when he asked to hang out, I would say next time... :(

Adoi, my eyes turned sepet maximum and my face swelling. I told Alia "Babe, alignment muka I dah lari la nangis banyak-banyak ni." Hehe..

I didn't eat the whole day..It's like my appetite has been taken away....The same feeling when my beloved grandmother passed away 6 years ago. My heart shattered. *sigh* Nevertheless, this is Allah's Qada' & Qadar, as much as I'm being too selfish for not 'letting him go'... I know I have to.. I MUST, so that he can rest in peace...

Suddenly Alia broke the silence and said "Babe, all this while I always called Abang from Sydney, after this, I will be calling you tau." I don't know what to reply, but I just smiled and nodded. In fact am going to send her at KLIA later when she's going back to Australia. But am so amazed with her, as she took it strongly. How I wish I can be as strong as her. Even Aiman, Alif youngest brother was so cool and calm. But when the rain started pouring down after burial, he finally released all of the emotion that he held since at Hospital. He sat alone away from the rest, he let the rain pouring on him and he cried. The most unbearable scene. Everybody cried looking at him. :( You're the strongest one, Budak Kecik..

Dearest Alif, here's simple poem for you. It's simple as great friend no need to be described too much as it goes without saying...

Alif,
Don't want to see your face while you were laying on the bed
Though the memories will always in my head
I knew you heard me talking to your ear
Whispering on how much you were so dear
Waited for miracle but Allah has cleared
He loves you more than your beloved
As much as I miss you
I have to let go off you
May you be at the most peaceful feeling
And please come and knock in my dream..


(Photo courtesy of Alia - Family Langkawi vacation)

ALIF ABU BAKAR BIN ABD WAHAB
6 SEPTEMBER 1982 - 13 JANUARY 2011

Al-Fatihah.

5 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

=) lets pray fer him..

Mudd said...

:) thx acu

yanna.lyana said...

Al-Fatihah. He was always a caring friend. :)

shayna said...

Al-Fatihah to him and I didn't forget ur birthday either...

Mudd said...

lyana- tell me bout it babe.. u see him everyday..
shayna-awak....... of coz awak tak lupe..kalau lupe.. kta smack down awakkkkk!