Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Out of 28.96 million..



Why the 'hewl' you called me this afternoon??Of all 28.96million Malaysian population, why the heck..YOU??I just couldn't register in my brain, heart and soul.....In my cerebellum, cerebrum or medulla oblongata...Whether at the back, middle or center of my head...That you... press you handphone number and dialed 012-*******??WHY...*sigh* The worst part was, I couldn't understand myself to answer the call..Okay, blame the 'wattahell' 'withheld' number... Couldn't describe my feelings at that moment... HAPPY? not quite.. BLUR? maybe... STUPID? Big time! I've been talking to him like.... 20 minutes.. Whattawhat, man.. *sigh* You're already out of sight, out of mind and I've deleted all of your 'folders'! I've gotten over you already.. In fact, I did told you just now, I've 'archived' everything. "Saya banyak kali try call awak sebelum ni, tapi awak tak jawab.." Owh, Thank God for that! "Dah setahun dah kan,wak.." and I replied, "Wah, keep track ke?" "Lebih kurang la.." KEJAP...... aku lupe ke engkau yang lupe? You were the liar! Do you want me to recap what have happened last year, you imbecile!! "Ada rezeki nanti kita berjumpalah, ye.." Whoa.. senang nye kau ye.. Look, I was never your choice, remember? And why the hewl am suddenly your choice now?? Evil thoughts creeping.. You had a fight with your wife? She's currently outstation? Or she's now pregnant??? And I've been talking to him so cool and polite... *sigh* Ko ni memang macam tu la, Mudd! Ye dulu memang aku tergila-gila kat ko, patah hati bagai... BUT..Not now.. Not today.. Not at this second! You're married and am not a home-wrecker! Bold it in your thick head! You are my 2010 past and nightmare.. So all nightmares in 2010.. stays in 2010..

You're history, moron!

And I've picked a song for you.....




p/s: Ko ibarat air longkang yang sekadar mencuba nasib memasuki air tangki kawasan perumahan....First time bukak paip, ko berjaya mengotorkan tangan, tapi second time bukak, sorry la, aku dah panggil plumber and fixed the leakage..Dan ko kekal.. sebagai air longkang yang hanya layak...duduk dalam LONGKANG!

3 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

hey,this is not u!ChilL..

winawin said...

metafora yg menarik...

anyway.. u could do better next time which is...

IGNORE THE CALL.

hehe.. if there's any private no. call you AGAIN , just pass the phone to Kay or any guy around you. wink! ;P

Mudd said...

Acu: haih.....when its about this 'creature' i turned alien acu...

Wina: hahaha...wina btul2.. tp tak bley pass kat safwan..nanti depa dok ramai......ckp ngn org kampung sendiri la katakan.. wakakakakakakakak....