Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1..2..3..Pose!

VENUE: Studio 2, Cheras :)
MODEL: Ryan Iszkandar & Sofea Natasya
PHOTOGRAPHER: Daddy Ocin


Ellow everyone, am Ryan Iszkandar. I got photo-shoot after this :)
My mummy, Mama & Auntie Mudd helped me out to dress up :)


Alaaa, daddy ni.... awal2 suruh berlakon scene office... "Nombor yg anda dail, sengaja diputuskan.." Tuut tuut tuutt..


"Yeah, Are you ready to rawkkkkkk!"


This one edited version. I like it Daddy Ocin :)


Crusing with my 'bumblebee' :)


"RM10 000? NO, make it RM20 000 then :)" Chewahhh....


Hey, they turned me into 'hunk' :P PHeewiiiiitttt :P


This is the original 'scene' :P


Knowledge is everything


I'll be a Model with brain :)


Jie, can't you see, am studying right now.. :)



Anyways, meet my sister!!! Jie Tasya!!! She's a VJ :P


She got great voice too!!!


She's singing "Cause you're amazing, just the way you are.." :)


And she's very educated and talented as well :)



Hmm Caca, Aunty Mudd rase dah macam cover album pun ade... :p

I'ts a WRAPP everyone :)

Myself and Lisa dah macam pompom girl depan Caca & Ryan, "Ryan....smileeee..smileeeee...look here, look at Daddy!!!" We're like two cute monkeys, right babe? wakakkaakkakakaa...Anyways, Kudos to Daddy Ocin, you've done superb job!!! I hire you for my wedding nanti ya. Ape? Bila? Nanti lah... :P

p/s: Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years.

2 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt!

Mudd said...

acu..kalau ko ade skali..u'll be one of the cute monkeys for sure :P