Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Khas Untuk Zakiatul :)

I purposely put that name for my title for this entry :) I've never call he by that name tho, unless if I want to tease her *grinning* Yep, she's the designer for my header :) Feel free to go to her cool blog - ::artMachines:: :) We've been friends for more than 10 years already. Seorang yang berkata-kata pedas tapi bernas :) I thank you, for that.. Too many circles and triangles. But yeah, we're still friend.... Alhamdulillah..


Suatu masa dahulu.... :)


Naik beskal sesama..




Idea-ideanya asli, lain dari lain & kreatif....sangat...


Apa-apa dia nak...Dia nak.... sampai dapat... :) Leceh...


The only gamba dia with me yang tak pose lelebeh :P Yeke..?

p/s: “Men forget but never forgive. Women forgive but never forget" :)

3 comments:

deasa said...

gamba yang mula2 tu
speechless tengok diri sendiri
ahahhah

Mudd said...

wakakakkakaakaaa.. bukan nomy je speechles... kta, faha....dan dan dan... :P

::farkha|Jabar:: said...

aduh!
akukah itu!

p/s: kasut NB yg purple tu... ermmm... cun la...