Friday, June 24, 2011

Caca's Second Time & Ryan's First :(

When I received Lisa's text yesterday, my heart was pumping very fast instantly. Ya, Allah, this is your test for them. Though from her text she sounded very cool, but when it comes to your kids being admitted to hospital, I know she would rather be in their shoes. Both of you are very tough, babe! Be strong okay. Despite, the unfriendly traffic on my way back from office, I managed to 'merempit' back to Cheras within half an hours time. Later after Maghrib, am off to Pantai Medical. Haih, Alhamdulillah they're quite active but still weak. See for yourself :) Paparazzi on the loose! :P




















My sayang Caca & Ryan, may you get well soon :) See you later! MMMUahhh..

Love, Auntie Mudd.

2 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

cepat2 sihat,nnt anti acu bawak g mamak tepi kolam :B

Mudd said...

hahahaa..makan kopok! :)derang still kat hospital tu tau... hermm....