Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Netball dan dan dan.....

I guess this entry is quite outdated :P Didn't get the time to update this entry. I dumped all photos and I clicked "SAVE NOW" :P and I've saved this entry for almost 2 weeks. Sweet. So, I need to recall , when did I attended this tournament?. It was held on 18th June 2011 at Kompleks Belia & Sukan Kg. Pandan and should we manged to go for final match, then the game will continue on 19th June 2011 at Putrajaya. FINAL? Hahahahaha.. Oops.. :P As mentioned in my earlier entry, the last time I played netball was 10 years ago, when I was studying in UiTM. Then, I've injured my ankle quite bad, thus I've stopped playing ever since. Well, not quite. I've been influenced by my colleagues to play netball in my new company. And serves me right! =_= Guess am the Queen of Injury. TETT! Be it playing futsal or netball. Haih.. Anyways, obviously we didn't make to the final, huhuu... But one thing for sure, we had fun. Except for the injury so called tragedy part. *sigh* Thanks to Norli, I've grabbed lots of photo from her :)


The Banner







Okay, we're going for tournament... or picnic? :P



Role-call!!! :)


We're ready to kick-a** huhuu.. :P


My team mate with our Coach, Kak Yum :) She's 58 years old but still steady!! Pheewiitt..


Our 'pit-stop' :) And we have two 'bodyguard' to look after our belongings :)


Myself with Niza, muka cover cuak :P


Kak Nidza and me :) She's the supplier for First Aid, Magazine, etc


Meet our team - The Ventures :)


Representative from HR :) Eh, we're missing one more HR personnel. Tett..



Posing with artist :)



Yup, complete! We're girl power from HR!! Really?? We'll see....




Navy Team, among the strongest team, and we got the opportunity to play against them. Well, my team did, not me.. :(



The Tournament Schedule


The Supporters! Way to go guys! You're the man!



BUT, guess am not that 'power' enough..Malang tak berbau.....so does my foot..hahahaha :P


FRUST!!


The Medical Officer who attended me at HUKM - ER, very the gentle person, TQ! :)


See my swelling ankle *ouch*


Yup, am on wheelchair! Not a good moment at all :(


Alhamdulillah, nothing is broken. But.... herm...


TQ dear wheelchair, now I can return you back to Usop Wilcha. hahahahah..
:)



Back at Kampung Pandan my girls continue playing....


This is their match with Navy :) YOu go girl!


Yup, they had fun! :)

7 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

mud..mud..tu je nak cakap.hahhaha!
BTW muka Wina tu sangat lah Lily Sheepo kan?kan? :)

Mudd said...

wakakakakakakakak..sokkong...!

winawin said...

wah wah..
siapakah lily sheepo?

anyway.. rindu ah nak maen futsal. jom jom!
tapi ade org tuh kena rehat berbulan-bulan yer.
hehhhe

Teacher Nuha said...

love the red-black shirt lah

Mudd said...

wina, dia main futsal.. blog dia ade kat tepi tu..Lili-sheep is cute.

Kak nol- yup..combination kaler tu mmg santeks.....:)

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

tak habis2 dgn geng artis ko ni.haha.main futsal injured..main netball injured.main apa yg ko tak injured maddd?? ;p

Mudd said...

lisaaa.....tu la pasall... aku masak, injured, kemas umah, injured...ape aku buat..sure injured..abisla..silap2 lepas ni..aku senyum pun aku injured.. wakakakakakaaa :p