Thursday, December 29, 2011

Am Crazyyyy Overrr.......

...FRIDGE MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
warghhhh~~~
Ehem...,hihi.. crazy indeed.....am not too sure when it started...but it turned serious now..hahahah...Alah, baru je berkecimpung dalam bidang 'fridge magnet' ni..:P But actually, I used to be the key chain collector back then... Tak adelah banyak sangat sebenarnya and besides, am sharing my new hobby with Mrs. Lisa... Oh yaa.....she started it and it 'contagious'..Hahaha... Which means, not all fridge magnets below are mine...Hahahaha.. But am the one seems to be over-reacted here.... :P Well, over-reacting? So me... hahahaha.. Anyways, we've separated our fridge magnets to two 'segments'.. overseas and local...

 Overseas Fridge Magnet... :)
Recently received from my auntie :)

My favorite fridge magnet :)


 Local Fridge Magnet... :)



Ahah, and this one is my favorite.. I think...it's cute :)

Babe, next time we travel together and collect all of fridge magnet together ya :)  For the time being, we 'kirim' to those who travels a lot.. hahaha... 

Haih...Fridge magnet... fridge magnet.. okay dah..

No comments: