Friday, December 23, 2011

Caca 'Album Launching'

Haha, am just kidding. I've been looking for other photos instead I found these photos. It was taken during our house shifting. Since Paparazzi is my middle name....... So I got to do what I got to do..hahaha....



Herm...Ryan on the other hand... just woke up and he was feeling a bit groggy. So he decided to be the......'press'? hahaha...



And so, Caca held both of their so called 'albums'.. :P



But hey, they've been practicing you know... See for yourself...




"Erm, Auntie Mudd, I think I need a hand here.. " ;p



"Okay, let's see whether this mic is working or not.."


This is what we call 'TEAMWORK" :P


"Testing..Testing.. Auntie Mudd! Can you hear me???"


"Jie, here's your mic, I think singing is your strong point..."


"And you better read a book, bro.."


"Yeah, I better stick to reading and concentrate on how to enhance my business .."

P/S: Any further inquiries, please help to contact their mummy!! hahaha..

2 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

haih chomel! ryan better jd MC lah, ganti aunty Muddy! :)

Mudd said...

haha... Ryan jadi Emcee??? okay gak ..partner dgn aku..miahahahahahahaaha....... *perasan*