Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Little Munchkins Admitted... Again.....

About six months ago, Caca and Ryan were admitted to hospital. Last Saturday, they were admitted again. Both of them! Everything happened to them almost simultaneously. They even took turn to vomit, to that extent! Ok, too much info here.. But sometimes, I feel like Caca and Ryan were like twins! Anyways, luckily last Saturday I was on my lazy-to-go-out mood. Lisa & Ocin were not around as they were having wedding photo shoot in Klang. So Caca & Ryan's were at Mama's house and around afternoon their condition were getting worst so I received phone call from Lisa asking my favour to bring the kids to hospital. Seriously my heart were pumping so fast. Thank God Mama was around. So, I drove them to Pantai Hospital and as expected, they need to be admitted. Both of them were so cranky, Ryan wants Mama, ONLY whereas Caca was too tired to negotiate who needs to carry her, she's totally 'lembik' as they have not been eating since last night. Sooo not my Caca. Normally she'll be the most curious, funny and energetic one :( The worst part was when the doctor need to 'poke' Caca's little hand for her drip :( She was screaming on top of her lungs calling my name "Auntie Mudd.. Auntie Mudd.." WAaaa..... I feel like crying too!! :( I wish we could switch hand, Caca...




Caca was like a 'koala' and don't want to let me go....




Both shared same room..

There was one incident where Lisa & Ocin needs to run some errands so myself and Mama 'switch' shift with them. Caca on the other hand, crying and screaming don't want to let her Daddy go. She even blocked the door so that her Daddy and Mummy won't be able to leave the room. I think after almost half an hour I suppose. They managed to make an 'agreement' :P What did she ask for..... a bottle of Ribena I guess...


Negotiation in progress....


Sesi 'Jejak Kasih'


A bottle of Ribena. DEAL. And they left...

But she remained cranky and wanted me to carry her until she fell asleep. Yeah, almost one hour. "Nape you tak letak?? You kan sakit pinggang, sakit kaki!!" Lisa bising at me over the phone. Babe, it's okay... It's Tasya :) You want me to sing Bruno Mars song? Granade? Heheh... And the moment she woke up... She said... "Mummy.... Mummy..." Luckily by then you were already at hospital parking.. If not...... I oso dunnot what to do, babe...

Haih, deawest Caca & Ryan, be strong and get well soon! I mish you guys so MUCH!!




P/S: "Saya tak taulah kalau awak dah ada anak esok, mcm mana..." :) Well, I will definately love them like I love Caca & Ryan! That's for sure :)

No comments: