Thursday, November 24, 2011

OMJ....Owh My Jacob....

I would like to thank my beloved LISA MOHSEIN!!!! For the free premier tickets!!!! WARGHHHHH, THANK YOU BABEEEEEEEEEE..... I really 'cannot go' when you said, "Mudd, clearly my jodoh with Edward is very strong..." MIAHAHAHA.... And my jodoh with JACOB TOOO... Baru letak entry sedeh-sedeh konon smlm..Well, yeah babe, as mentioned in your entry , people might say, " Breaking Dawn pun kecoh..." Who cares I LOVE all Twilight movies! I LIKE JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pengsan*

Okay, for those who have yet to watch this movie, don't take my comments too serious cause I might be wrong. But as much as am a big fan of Twilight movies and I've read all four books, but I find part 1, breaking dawn rather frustrating and boring and too much 'unnecessary' scene......Tak percaya, sila tengok sendiri...I don't want to comment further here. On the other note, something did happened last night before we went for this movie 'mission.'
PFFT... Unfortunately I cannot update about it today as I left my handphone at HOME! AGAIN!! And all 'evidence' is inside my handphone. Hahaha...One thing for sure the thing that makes me smile till breaking dawn......... JACOB..... OMJ... hahahahahaahahah.. Even Farha kata dia handsome.. Farha has never watched any of Twilight movies. So, am surely can count on her comments. Miahaha.. Sorry Lisa, Farha kata the Cullens semua pelik and pakai Temulawak!!! WAKAKAKAKAKAKA... You can say it twice, Farha... Miahahahaha...Oh, Jacob..Jacob.....gilerrr...... oke dahhh.......


JACOBBBB... a.k.a Taylor Lautner..

p/s: LISA.... THANK YOUUUU...... FARHA... THANK YOU TOOOOO!!!!!! Ms Mekanik :P This one for you Hoops and Yoyo eCards - A Million Thank U's ENJOY!!! :P

No comments: