Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AUMMMM....

Biaselah.. bila yang menang selalu dipuja...Kalau kalah, 'sebakul' kita bagi :) Apepun, mood kemenangan is still in the air.... Even my colleague been listening to 'We Are A Champion' song.. Terbaik... That's the spirit. For my case, I did contributed my fever towards our Harimau Malaya... Well, towards Muslim. Hahahaha... It was nothing actually, I just like to see his seriousness while he was playing. That's all, not more than that. Nevertheless, dari sudut pandangan majazi yang bukanlah expert in playing football, I did enjoyed yesterday's match, nearly gave me heart attack few times tho, and I hope my neighbors were not annoyed with my scream and also 'coaching' jarak jauh towards our team yesterday. HAHAHA... Am sorry neighbor! Apepun, harimau baham garuda... again and again... Keep it up! WEEEE...


Status FBku yang 'gedik' sedetik lebih.. :P



Apepun I like this status.. Hehe.. Dek, aku pinjam status ko ye.. huhu..


p/s:
"Mungkin ada baiknya saya menelusuri siapa bapak biologis baddrol..apa mungkin bapak saya..... Mmmm....hmmmmm - Quote from Eross Candra, guitaris Sheila On 7" HAHAAHAA...


(Photo from Google)


4 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

hhahahhaa were talkin bout harimau muda?tibe2 ade eross lak...or BADDROSS? :)))

nome said...

aiyak! muka abang badd sama dgn sheila on 7 la...sejibik sejiban...

Setelus Hati Zinnirah said...

amboi amboi amboi muddy muslimmmmmmm gituw =P

Mudd said...

Acu - mane bley tinggalkan Eross off topic.. :P Sis Nome - itulah kesebijikannye yg nyata!
Mod - Hahahaa..berangan sedetik lebih jewwwwww....