Saturday, November 19, 2011

S.O.R.R.Y



Broke my promise no but yes am broke tho
Take note am out of notes
Screw me for screwing you
Out of choice to choose
Out of phrase for the blunder
Breaking your heart breaks mine too
No reply doesn't mean you comply
Your silence shows your heartache to my headache and toothache
Your are always there for me who won't be there for you
Not the first or second time and I bet it countless as time goes by
Worst than frustration and deeper than the deepest wound
For killing the excitement of the new you
For keeping the manners of the same old me
Will everything would be the same I wonder
To mend the broken heart overnight never
Crushed your trust replied with dust
In your mind you would say "I thought so.."
I thought so you would say so
I just want to say sorry but to forgive me no hurry

p/s: I might be exaggerating, nevertheless, YOU know who you are......