Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ada "Apa" Dengan Kerteh?

Myself and colleague went to Kerteh for.... business trip.. Ewah~ We went there from Sunday to Wednesday, enough to make me half haywire today.. My inbox was flooded with 150 mails, pending jobs stacking up. Yeah...today is my Monday. Lucky I was not the 'driver' :) If not, I'll be the 'Walking Dead' haha.. I packed on Sunday afternoon after I've done my house chores. I even listed down what to bring, how many things I'm going to bring to Kerteh and even the combination of clothes to wear.. Hahah.. I have to list down since am the Forgetful Mudd and to avoid to bring 'unnecessary' clothes. :) Everything I stuffed inside the 'akademi fantasia' so called bag. Thank you to Makcik for lending me her bag, nanti kita pulangkan!

Me, myself and my luggage :P Macam nak lari dari rumah tak?

Mr. Driver with his special...'method' while driving.. hmm..

My colleague had squid at one of our stop, big huhh :)

Nothing much in Day 1, some more we arrived Kerteh around 8.00 p.m, checked in and continue with our own business. My first night alone in the hotel room was worst as I can't sleep the whole night. I've been changing channel, thank god they have Star Movie channel, so I've been watching movie marathon. The 'insomnia' syndrome is normal for me if am alone in a room or house and when am in a new place and different bedroom. I remembered I went for Kuching trip and I ended up cleaning up the kitchen on my first night. Pfft.... Blame Mrs. Pinkjamboo, she told me ghost stories! Hahaha...


My 'zombiness' decreased by 30% when my morning was greeted by this lovely scenery :) Subhanallah :)

Tadaa...Had my 2-days meeting here.... :)


Meet my 'meeting' mate, Dila of M3nergy :)




We went for 'site-visit' at Helibase

In the evening, I went to Kemasik beach with my beloved ACU!!!! Terubat rinduku rindumu, ewah~ We had sotong celup tepung and the best of all was Lempeng Nyior! hahahaha.. Yummeh, I will do it on my own next time!




Sotong Celup tepung - RM 8 sepinggan


Simple tapi sedap! I ate again the next day with my colleague and Dila.


:) Hehe..
One fine day..

I think I put on weight, sorry Umi :P Mana taknye, at night we had seafood feast. Thanks to Mr. Montserrat :) Kenyang sampai subuh!


Tomyam 2 mangkuk besar, telur dadar 2, sotong celup tepung,
lagi.. kailan ikan masin, ikan barat?, Ikan.... tak ingat... for 6 pax, RM100 only... cheap huhh :)

My friend who stayed and worked in Kerteh brought me for a ride in his car to the Petronas Plant at ..........Chukai kot? TETT.. Tak ingat.. hahahah... Since he knew that I had trouble to sleep the night before, so he brought me to so many places until I signal to him, "Okey, dah sangat penat and mengantuk, you can send me back to hotel." And that night, I sleep like a baby. Yayy... :)
My friend brought me jalan-jalan around the plant. Seketika terasa seperti dalam cerita Lord of The Ring :P

The next day we continued our meeting, meet up with the sponsoring department, 'dush dush' here and there and we went for next site visit to TSTC and Kemaman Supply Base (KSB).




Am practicing before taking this course... sooner or later? hahah..




KSB, only certain personnel are allowed to enter, as for our case, lucky we have Petronas personnel to bring us around in KSB.

Last day in Kerteh, I took the opportunity to go around the Hotel and snap some photos.


Hotel View from 4th Floor



Cool Giant Chess! Tengok je la..takkan nak main sorang2 kot..haha..


Giant dam ular puna ade!!!


18! Yup, that's my number!


We checked out and went to Pertronas to collect some documents and co-incidentally my cousin is working as practical trainee anddd.. co-incidentally also Acu had her training in Petronas as well so..... it's photogedik time la... :)


My dearest cousin, Najat..


We're.. the photogediks.. miahahaha..

Time to go.. Bye-bye Kerteh.... and it's raining the whole journey until we arrived somewhere before Temerloh...



We went for our prayer in one of the mosque and I snapped this interesting signage :)



Special thanks to....


Mr. Azman :)


Mr. Colleague a.k.a driver tegar... haha..

p/s: Today, am back to life, back to reality, bak kata Acu... "Back to Basic" hahaha...

6 comments:

nome said...

wahhh manyak syok ooo!!!

Mudd said...

miahaha...sis... best mmg best... tp dah kena start keje tu jadi tak best.. tett.. :P nape kta tak nampak akak smlm eh......mishhh you!!!!

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

hahahha back to basic! btw pix I x nampak keMMSan nya lah.hauhuahua neway thx for coming...obat rindu :P

Mudd said...

thx for 'baiki' my tajuk..tertinggal "APA" daaa... :P

deasa said...

sotong celup tepung

acuuu
sila
buat!

hi mudd takde kopok dhani ker :P

Mudd said...

ermmmmm..sotong celup tepung tu... kat kedai la nome..wakakkakaka..

erm.. tak jmpe pulak kopok dhani...kopok 'duta' ade.. wakakakakaa