Thursday, November 25, 2010

'Meow' Trip - The Accomodation

So, where did I stayed in Kuching? Alhamdulillah, we were so lucky enough to get great place to stay - Riverbank Suites. That place was owned by Kak El's ex-boss. Exactly, in the town area and most of the places we went were all in walking distance.












Eh, ni bukan our room, sekadar memperingati... Sheila on 7 je.. :)


Yeah, welcome to our sweet suit :)

FYI, I woke up too early, the next day, to be exact, I woke up at 4.47 am, On my holiday trip!! Memanglah sana Subuh awal, tapi........ haihh.. Bila dah bangun tu,mulahlah terkebil-kebil, tak tahu nak buat ape. Dan macam security guard pun ade, macam orang berkawat pun ade asyik mundar-mandir. Suddenly.. *ting* I got the idea what to do... :) I clean up the kitchen! Mengemas boleh la buang masa sikit. So, I started to arrange our snacks & biscuits, mineral water, tissues, fold all plastic bag to triangle shape, Miss Madi tought me :), re-arrange our shoes, wipe the kitchen table....While busy doing my chores, one of my friend woke up and she sat on the sofa. She switch on the TV and observe me from afar. Suddenly, she said, "Mu ni ku tengok dah macam Monk la, Mudd. OCD, bangun-bangun pagi terus mengemas!" "Ha, OCD tu ape?" "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Bagus, tiap-tiap kali trip, kita memang kena ade orang macam mu" Haa haa haaa. Ape nak buat, namapun.. disorder.. :P





Morning view from our balcony, that's why the name is riverbank.. :)










Hasil-hasil dari 'OCD'... :)

Nothing much on the accommodation. But, we were so glad to get the opportunity to stay there :) Some more, its.....free of charge..*whispering* :P Jimat banyak kat situu... Alhamdulillah! Big thanks to Kak El & Kak Umi...


Motif gamba tambahan ni, baru perasan, tpt ni kat tempat menunggu di lobby :P
I like the lukisan tp sbb self taken, nampak dragon yang kecik tu aje :P

5 comments:

ezreen said...

pssst.. its OCD, not OSD ;)

Mudd said...

actually i dah perasan.. bila i told back my hssemate.. then only i realized.. dem..aku letak dlm blog OCD.. nk kena tukar sblm dikesannnn..
sekaliiiiiiii YOU MENGESAN DULU.. DEM..

okey...

RALAT...
NOT OSD BUT OCD..

erm..nak kena tukar di entry eh.. :p

Mudd said...

psst.... dah tukar... ;P

Rambut Cacak said...

x penah aku p sawak .
nk p gak la.

Mudd said...

ala RC..ko penah g sabah..perhentian.. dll.. :P