Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sacrifice?

Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha :) Am in Temerloh and I've just done 'bakaring' the 'brain-brain' in the stove. Wuuhuu. Raya dishes, rendang ayam, rendang daging, kuah kacang, nasi impit, lemang, tetap ade tapi we always have other additional dishes. For this year, we had otak-otak and baked cheese macaroni. Sounds tempting huh.. Tapi sempat amik gambar otak-otak aje, macaroni dah selamat in our stomach. Alhamdulillah, kenyang :) But my stomach will automatically switch to empty and hungry if there's Ikan Patin Masak Tempoyak!! YUMMY!Dunno why this time around that dish is not in the list :( Tak apalah takkan nak nyusahkan uwan...

Hmm, am sacrificing what I like?


Chef Mudd in the house :) This was my third round grilling the 'otak-otak.' Phewhh..

I'm alone in my grandma quiet kitchen, blogging, jangan memain, my grandma's house ada wifi, jangan ingat mamak je ade :P listening to my favorite Maher Zain while reading my friend's journal :) Heheh.. and at the same time also Google talk with my ex-collegue. Where's everybody? Well, they were at the living room, video-conferencing with my cousin whom currently in Jordan. I've done chatting with her just now. So, everyone was taking their chance to chat with her. Guess some of them still enjoying the food that we've served on the table.

Hmm, sacrifice the loudness for own peacefulness?

While I was grilling just now, PAPP.. I've just realized that I didn't do something that I would always do everytime it's Raya. To wish my father in Kemaman..Tett...The recent incident suddenly rushed into my mind. Tanak wish! Abah yang cari pasal dulu sape suruh! Eh, Jangan ckp mcm tu, he's still your father... Owh Oh.. conflict in my mind, satu 'devil mudd' trying to racun me, another one is 'angel mudd' trying to pujuk me. Abaikan..Abaikan... Buat-buat busy grill the otak-otak. Lalalalalala... Gagal! *Sigh* I took my handphone and text him. Message sent! Yup, the angel won over the devil. He's still my father after all. The best part was, he replied my text. Hehehe.. Life is too short to drag this petty things. It's useless to pick a fight over my father by giving him a silent treatment. Let's bygone be bygone. Some more, he's your father, Mudd.... *Sigh*
The Devil Mudd & Angel Mudd :)

Hmm, sacrifice my own feelings for my father?

Well, my Aidil Adha is not that bad afterall :) Salam Aidil Adha everybody and Let's bertakbir & bertahmid everyone!

p/s:
I took this photo while I was on my way to my sister's house, somewhere on the highway going to Sepang.. To me, the best caption for this photo is.. "He will always show you the light to follow.." :)

5 comments:

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

Selamat Hari Raya Haji Babee...wow, cantek gile gambar u amik tu...so bile nak beli camera slr nie??? bole la free lance with me...jom jom jom..lets make money!! heheheh..

Mudd said...

SLR la sangat babe....HP Sony Ericson je..wakakakka..i bley freelance sambil tu gendong ryan n main wif tasya..huu..i rase diri i mcm van diesel dlm crita pacifier.. wakkakakakaka... babe.. like we said b4..not bcoz of the camera...it's the angel and your creativity...huhuu.... i mish u guys already....

Mudd said...

*i meant to spell angle.. typo ;p

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

proud of u..tumbuk sama itu angel jahat...alamak otak2 siut.terer tuu

Mudd said...

wakkaka..babe.. otak2 tu frozen punye daa..ko ingat aku reti ke nak buat..nak cari daun kelapa pn tak tau kat mane.. hahahaha....